Chapter 2

"Justin! You wouldn't believe what happened yesterday!" I exclaim, throwing my hands up in the air for extra affect.

"What happened Kells?" He asks in a bored tone, oh okay, I see how it is.

"Some asshole kept camping with his sniper last night and I couldn't get a fucking shot at him, why do people do that?" I rant, while he chuckles at me - this usually happens. I let something get to me and I rant about it for like 3 days straight, sometimes even a week, depends how bad it is - but this asshole is going to be rant of the month.

"So? You should've just come up behind him?" He says in a weird baby like voice, humouring himself.

"Oh, maybe because it's fucking impossible." I snap and Justin sends me a surprised look - eyebrows raised and mouth hung open.

"Woah dude chill, I'm messing with you, but it's just a game, calm down." He raises his arms in defeat, walking back a few steps from me.

"Don't tell me to calm down, I'll throw a fridge at your face." I say while cracking a small smile.

"Nice choice of words you stole there Kell." He teases.

"Hey Beau is my future husband, he gave me permission to use that." I respond, smiling at the whole situation right now. "Keep telling yourself that Kells. Hey, why don't you go tell Jesse about asshole sniper guy?" I nod my head at him and turn the other way, on the look out for my ginger friend.

--

I ranted all day. I just couldn't get him out of my mind. It was like he was toying with me. He was teasing me. He was making me weak! I am not weak, damn it! Fuck that dude.

I ended up telling each and every one of my friends about my little encounter with Mr. "I'm an asshole, so I'm gonna camp and snipe you" and all of them seemed to have a little laugh out of my pain. I know they didn't mean it in a harsh way. They loved me too much. I think at least half of the students have heard about my rage, and the other half were probably clueless.

I was now walking home, with one of my closest friends, Matty. I was telling him about it all, and I think he was the only one who took me seriously. Then again, he was much like me; he was obsessed with gaming.

"That was a dick move." he states, in an almost frustrated tone.

"I KNOW!" I agree, speaking a little louder that intended. "He was being an ass, and when I told him to stop camping out hey said 'fuck you'. He's probably just a pussy in real life. I bet he wouldn't say it to my face. He was probably too scared to move around, that's why he was Camping. Asshole!" I continued blabbering on.

We stopped outside Matty's house and I stopped my blabbering for one second to say goodbye, before muttering angrily to myself the whole way to my house.

I walk in and shut the door quietly, not wanting to anger the devil herself, I walk past the living room and smile sadly when I see her passed out on the couch.

I go into the kitchen and grab myself a bottle of water and some fruit roll-up things that I've loved since I was a child.

I grab my things off the table and make the walk upstairs, smiling when I realise that tonight I am beating Mr.CamperAssholeGuy.

I throw my backpack down in its usual spot and turn my xbox on once again, putting my headset on comfortably and positioning the mic in front of my mouth.

I sign into my account and laugh at my own gamer tag, instantly bringing myself joy.

Xx_MCRTRASH_xX

What was I thinking? Oh yeah, about how great I was when I was fourteen.

At that young age I was your typical emo, which you would probably find on My Space. Always wore black jeans which were way too tight... And yes, I bought then in the girls section of the clothing stores. I also tended to wear black shirts to match and these shirts normally showed off a band or something.