Chapter 9

THANKS FOR 200+ READS :3 - Rach

--

I sign into xbox live and I've actually got a smile on my face. I put my headset on and position the microphone beside my mouth, not able to contain my smile.

After last night, I've just been in a really good mood after talking to Vic and the way that he allowed me to lie on him without being weirded out, and he actually considers me a friend! It's great.

I invite Dickturd to a party and no more than fives seconds later he's joining.

"Hey Darling!" He exclaims, sounding happy? Oh, looks like we caught each other at a good time.

"Hey bro!" I almost shout, really shocking myself that I didn't call him an insulting name.

"You up for a match? I'm not up for being competitive though." He asks, me completely agreeing with his last statement silently.

"Yeah sure, you set it up, yeah?" I put my controller down beside me and pick up my phone, scrolling down to Vic's contact, typing a message to send to him.

Me: Hey, it's Kellin, you want to hang out tomorrow?

I send the text message and lock my phone, putting it beside me and picking my controller up.

I notice that he had set it up. A smile slowly crawls back onto my lips.

"You ready?" He asks and I respond with a simple 'mhm'.

"Okay, give me a minute. I'm just doing something." He says as it went to the loading screen. My phone then vibrated, implying that I had a message. I quickly picked up my phone, unlocking it and going to my messages.

Vic: Yeah, Sure. I'm up for it. Just tell me where and I'll be there :)

I smiled wider at the screen before replying.

Me: The park? At the bench where we always seem to end up at?

He gave me an answer instantly.

Vic: Seems good to me.

Me: :)

Vic: :)

That'd when I heard the noise, indicating that the game had started. I quickly picked up my controller and got into the game.

I moved around stealthily, soon finding Dickturd just standing there. He must still be doing what he went away for. I chuckled quietly before shooting him. I did this numerous times as he kept respawning around the map. This was until I heard his voice spoke through my headset.

"Well played, darling. Well played" he had a slight chuckle in his voice.

"Why thank you dear sir!" I giggle - yes, I fucking giggled - and kill him once again.

For about five minutes Dickturd kills me non stop and not being in the mood to put up a fight, I decide to text Vic again.

Me: Hey, what are you doing? I'm bored, entertain me.

I click send and pick up my controller once more getting a headshot on Dickturd, I smile at it and run towards his spawn area, he's clearly distracted by something right now.

I get a few more kills in before my phone vibrates once again, so I put my controller down and open the text, hearing the gunshots through my TV.

Vic: I'm just playing xbox, how am I meant to entertain you?! Suck it up bruh.

Usually being spoken to like that would piss me off but because it's Vic, I don't mind. I click reply and glance at the screen seeing another killcam.

Me: Attitude! Alright, chill jfc.

I click send and as I pick my controller up, the timer ends and Dickturd wins, but it doesn't piss me off, I'm too happy today.

"Well played today, well done." I praise Dickturd, and he chuckles slightly.

"You too sweetie, you too." I smile slightly, setting up another game.

-

We played a few games throughout the day. It was purely out of boredom, as neither us had anything better to do. These matches were pretty friendly. I mean, we were normally yelling viciously at each other, but today was completely different. We played, but now when he beat me I just laughed it off. He also wasn't being as much as an asshole as usual.

It was very likely that it wouldn't be like this in the future, but it was nice to be civil for once.

Vic was who caused this. He was in my head. The thought of him just made me smile like some kind of idiot. I honestly believe that this was more than some kind of crush. I was seriously developing feelings for him, at a rapid speed. His looks and personality were just perfect. They both equally attracted me. He wasn't ugly on the inside, and neither on the out. I could honestly list so many things I like about him, but I would go on forever. That list could even be expanded the next time I see him, which I was excited for. Just being in his presence made me feel butterflies

Vic and I have been texting for so long and it's getting really late but I really want to talk to him any chance I get because I don't know if he's going to act like a friend in school, it if he's going to stay his usual stubborn stuff.

The one thing I've noticed with Vic is that if the conversation ends up on him and his life, he'll try really hard to steer the conversation on me, and it hurts to know that he doesn't trust me yet.

I'm like a lost puppy when it comes to Vic, I'd do anything for him and I've only known him for a few days tops!

I sigh out loud as my phone vibrates, a small smile appearing on my face when I see it's from Vic.

Vic: You're really cute.

My smile gets wider as I read the message, I go to type a reply but my phone alerts me I have another text from Vic, I open it and my smile disappears slowly.

Vic: Shit, that was my brother Mike, sorry if that was weird?!?!

Me: Nah it's cool.

Vic: You're still cute though, guess it's out there now huh?

I can just imagine his cute little chuckle as he types this, my smile is back on my face and squeal into my pillow.

What the fuck is Vic doing to me? I'm acting like a teenage girl.