Epilogue

A year and half later, the two high school sweethearts are still going strong. Yes, they had their little fights like most couples do, but that only made their bond stronger.

Kellin was now into his second year of college, majoring in music. He's always had a passion for it, so why not make something out of it? As for Vic, he dropped out after the first year, as it didn't interest him anymore. Although, he was happy with his decision as now he has a job as some big company owners assistant, which also pays very well.

Both tried to make as much time to be with each other. Whenever Kellin had class he'd stay in the small dorm he'd been given. When not there, he goes home to their little two bedroom apartment which they share. It was a nice little place in a calm and peaceful area, which they were both grateful for.

They spent their time together going out on little dates and cuddling on the sofa, aswell as taking part in some "extra curricular activities" whenever they had the chance.

When not doing this they were hooked onto the Xbox they had connected to the TV in the living room on, either teaming up to beat other players online, including Vic's brother who had no chance against them, or trying to beat each other. Their online persona's never got in the way and it was now just fun. Kellin began to realise that he didn't need his Xbox to make him happy anymore, but he needed Vic. They were never were as competitive as they used to be, as Vic let him win... Sometimes...

Everything was perfect.

--

Okay, that's the end of Video Games.

Rant about it here <<

Cry about it here <<<

Send us questions here <<<

Thanks for the amazing support this book has had!

WE LOVE YOU ALL :)

-Rach