Chapter 23

"Get off me, you creep" I laugh as Vic flops over my stomach.

"Neverrrrrr" he laughs also, trying to make himself comfortable. It's been a week since I pretty much moved into Vic's house, and honestly I had been the best week of my life. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Vic also seems much happier around me.

We had just gotten home from school. At the beginning of the week I invited Vic to sit with us. At first he was a bit cautious but soon he got along with them, even though he didn't speak much when we were with them. Non of them knew about us being together, other than Matty of course. I trusted him with my life.

"Kelly, I'm bored" he complains several minutes after situating himself into a comfy position. I chuckled lightly at the little nickname, continuing to run my fingers through his hair. I had stolen his beanie which he was wearing today and placed it on my head. He said I looked cute in it, and I wasn't going to deny that. I really did.

"Well, what do you want to do?" I ask quietly, not wanting to move at all because the position we were in was rather comfortable.
"I don't know." He whines, hitting his mattress with his fists, like a five year old having a tantrum.

"Look if you gonna be 18, looking 12, acting 5, you better move away from my dick." I joke, pushing him slightly, making him whine again.

He gets off me but not without running his hand across the front of my jeans - intentionally.

"Don't be a little shit Kell." He teases, going laying next to me and pulling at his hair, untangling it.

"Me? A little shit? Never." I pout, batting my eyelashes at him, he nudges me slightly, and I nudge him back, starting a little pushing type war between us.

"Stop it." Vic commands, shoving me twice as hard, "No you stop it." I command, shoving him hard enough that he fell off the bed with a loud thud.

"Oh my god!" I laugh, rolling around on Vic's bed trying to catch my breath while he holds his head, groaning in pain.

"Aw, Viccy, are you okay?" I ask, hanging over the side of the bed slightly, looking at Vic's cute face as he pouts at me, glaring at me playfully.

"Oh, come here you idiot." I chuckled, reaching up and pulling him down by the hem of his shirt, connecting my lips to his. He quickly kisses back, melting into it. I reach up to tangle my fingers into his hair, but he stops me by entwining his fingers with my and pushes my hands to the bed. I like it when Vic tries to dominate me. It makes him even hotter.

We kiss - or well make out - for a while, before I feel something graze across the front of my jeans, making me gasp.

"Sorry, accident" I heard Vic chuckle, obviously being the culprit, before kissing me passionately again. It wasn't long before his kisses trailed up my jawline, then behind my ear and down to my neck. I shiver slightly as he leaves little butterfly kisses across it. Again, he "accidentally" moves against my front, and I couldn't take it. He was doing things to me he shouldn't be. Bad, Viccy.

I shift a little uncomfortably, before pushing him away lightly, keeping a small smile on my face.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself there, Viccy." I Chuckle, pecking his lips lightly. He chuckles before smiling a little.

"You're right, not doing that... Yet." He winks, tapping my nose lightly before climbing off me and taking deep breaths trying to calm himself down.

"So... How's it going?" I ask awkwardly, Vic looking at me before chuckling at me, making me smile lightly at him.

"Pretty good, are you alright though?" He asks with a serious expression on his face, am I okay? I mean, I've technically ran away from home but even if I decide to go back, I don't even know if I'm going to be let back into my own home, heck, knowing my mom, she'd probably move away to someplace I couldn't find her, I just really hope that staying here is going to work out because I'm not sure how my mom will react to my return home, she'd probably hit me, no scratch that, she will hit me, a lot or maybe her boyfriend of the month will do it again, or she may even kick me out permanently and without Vic, I probably won't survive, I mean sure, I have Matty, but I don't want to be explaining myself to him, I don't want him to know about my mom, and he never will, he'd tell his mom and then there'd be police involved and I seriously don't want to see my mom in jail, it would kill me to see her in a place like that.

"I guess I'm alright. I mean, yeah. I'm good." I say awkwardly, only getting a small chuckle off Vic. I smile slightly.

"Listen, I'm gonna go downstairs, tell my mom we'll miss dinner, get a shit ton of junk food and then we just chill out up here and watch some movies? Sound good?" He asks, and I nod egarly. "Okay good. I'll just make a quick run to the store." He states, bending down and quickly kissing my lip, before heading to the door and leaving.

I sigh quietly, starfishing out across his very comfortable bed. I've slept in his bed every night and its ssfe to say that it's much more comfortable than my own back at my house. It's so soft, and its even better to be sleeping next to someone you like a lot. Like a lot a lot; as in getting close to using the word "love" a lot. He was perfect, and I don't see why more people haven't noticed this yet. He was treated so unfairly, even though he could never hurt a fly. Although maybe he's a sadist... You never know. Now I can't stop imagining what he would be like in the bedroom.

I laugh to myself a little, before sitting up and checking the time. Vic left ten minutes ago. It's funny how long you can actually sit and think for without realising.

I snoop around Vic's room, looking for something to entertain myself with, maybe a game console or something.

I nearly shout in success when I find his xbox controller in his underwear drawer, why its in there? I have no idea.

I walk over to his xbox and turn it on, jumping on his bed and turning his controller on, not bothering to look for his headset.

I look at the screen and I swear I must of looked like I was going to be sick, I looked at the profile name numerous times before the anger takes over.

xXx_GETREKT_xXx

Dickturd is my Vic, what the fuck am I supposed to do?

-

Sorry? - Rach