Chapter 18

We sat there for hours, cuddling and kissing each other. Neither of us questioned the kiss, we just accepted it and got on with it. It was pretty obvious that we both enjoyed it. I mean, we didn't think any further and take our "relationship" anywhere. We were too in awe of each other. Like damn, I wouldn't mind being his boyfriend. It think that would be great.

We were currently cuddled up again on the bench. How long we had been here, neither of us knew; then again neither of us cared.

Vic shifted a little, taking his phone out of his pocket to read the time. I looked over, watching him.

"It's 2am, Kell." He states with a small chuckle to follow. I groan slightly, knowing what was coming next. "I think it's best we head home."

"No, Viccy" I whine in protest, moving up so I was facing him. His arm still kept itself around me in a protective manner. I gave him my classic puppy dog eyes, matched with a pout. Whenever I want something I do this, and it normally works. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Sorry, Kellin. I need to sleep sometimes you know?" He Chucked.

"We can sleep together - not in that way." I offer, still not letting Vic out of my grip.

"No Kellin, go home." He says sternly, making me glare and pout at him.

"You're no fun, text me." I say, getting up and running home.

I stop running when my phone vibrates a few seconds later, Vic isn't home already.

Vicky Poo  - Sorry, but you owe me a drink.

Me - Wtf, why??

Viccy Poo - Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.

I ignore his stupid pick up line and start running again, reaching my house a few minutes later, I climb up the tree and through my window making no sound at all.

Just as I fall onto my bed, my phone vibrates again.

Viccy Poo - Are you a parking ticket? Cause' you've got fine written all over you.

Me - Are you fucking serious? I will hit you.

Viccy Poo - Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty.

Me - Vic, that's really fucking weird.

Viccy Poo - (You told me to text you and I'm having so much fun) My doctor says I'm lacking vitamin U.

Me - You know, if I didn't enjoy kissing and cuddling you, I'd block your number.

Viccy Poo - Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause' I think you're lacking vitamin ME.

Me - Oh, please stop now

Viccy Poo - Hey did you see how the sky looks?

Me - Vic, it's still dark out.

Viccy Poo - No wonder it's gray, all the blue is in your eyes.

Me - That was shit.

Viccy Poo - Hello, I'm a thief. I'm about to steal your heart.

Me - Where the fuck are you getting all these?

Viccy Poo - Internet. Are you African? Because you are a frican babe ;)

Me - Oky, you can stop now.

Viccy Poo - Okay, Okay. How are you?

Me - I'm fine. You good?

Viccy Poo - Hey, I didn't ask how you looked ;)

I facepalm, trying hard to keep my little giggles to a bare minimum. He was adorable.

Me - I thought you were going to sleep?