Chapter 24

I couldn't move.

I couldn't speak.

I couldn't process what I just saw.

It was him. Vic was the one guy I have been ranting about for months. He's the one who pushed me to the edge so many times. It all made sense. Dickturd has a brother called Michael and Vic had a brother called Mike. That was so obvious. How did I not fucking see that? Then he said he was going to kill my mom, and so did Vic. Dickturd Fuentits... Victor Fuentes. How have I been so blind?

I don't know how I didn't notice this. How did I not notice that they both share an unhealthy obsession with Queen? Or that their voice sounded somewhat similar? I mean, wouldn't that be obvious? His voice sounding the same as my online enemies.

So many thoughts ran through my head, not taking time to process them all. I mean, does Vic know it's me? If he does that's even worse. He kept it from me this whole time!

"Uh, kellin... What are you doing?" I heard the words leave the mouth of such a familiar person, with such a familiar voice. I turn my head to see Vic standing in the doorway.

"You're Dickturd." I state, staring at his TV screen, "When the fuck where you going to tell me that you're Dickturd?" I question, still angry.

"What are you on about?" Vic chuckles, I look back at him and he looks genuinely confused, "That," I point to his character, "Is the dickhead that I've been ranting to you about and you're him." I say slowly.

"Wait, so you're the angry guy I've been playing against, how did I not realise?" Vic exclaims, throwing his arms up in the air.

"I need to go home." I murmur, throwing my stuff back in my bag and zipping it up, throwing it on my back and walking towards the bedroom door, Vic getting in my way, "No you're not, you are not going back to her Kellin." He states, still not allowing me to walk past him.

"Look Vic, I'm sorry but I need some time to think, I know it hasn't been long but let me have a few days the least, I thought I hated you and now I'm just confused and I'm angry, so let me go home." I tell him, pushing him out of the way and running down the stairs, aware that he was following me.

"Kellin, just hold up!" He calls. I completely ignore him, continuing to head down the stairs and quickly out the front door. I didn't realise how fast Vic was until he caught me half way down his street, latching onto my arm, stopping me and turn my around. I quickly push him away, but don't run. I stand there, staring at him.

"Kellin, don't go back there." He almost begs.

"I need to. I can't- you're him." My voice cracks slightly.

"Don't you think you're being slightly dramatic about this? It's a game, kells." He states, causing me to build up with anger again.

"No, Vic!" I yell, startling him a little. "It's not just a fucking game. It made me happy. It made me so fucking happy! When I wasn't with you I was playing on it, because I had nothing else to cheer me up whenever my mom came home and ranted at me about how worthless I am! I found something I was good at, which made me feel much better than I would be previously feeling. I finally found something I can do which nobody could hardly ever level out the same as me. People were either better or worse, and you were better than me. You caused me to get frustrated. All I focused on was beating you! It made me get more angry and mad. NOT HAPPY!"

I continue to walk down the street, Vic no longer following me.

I let out a few tears of frustration and start running back to my house.

After about five minutes of non stop running, I reach my house, noticing that my moms car is there, but right now, I'm too mad to give two fucks about that skank.

"Oh, so the faggot decided to return?" She rhetorically asks, just fuelling the fire inside me, "How about you fuck off?" I scream, not giving her a second glance as I run up the stairs and into my room, throwing my bag on the floor and pulling at my hair, screaming in frustration.

I grab the first thing in my line of sight and throw it at the wall, hearing it shatter, I stomp over to my xbox and pull it off the cabinet, ripping out all the wires and throwing it at the floor, kicking and throwing it until the casing breaks.

I don't stop there, I just keep going, kicking and stomping on it until it was shattered into a thousand little pieces. The wires inside were all mangled, some broken.

My breathing was heavy, my body practically heaving. My fingers make their to my hair again, pulling at it once more. I couldn't calm down. There was so muchh rage inside me.

I take the time to destroy a few more things I'm my room, making sure they were well damged or broken completely, before heading to a corner in my room, sliding down the wall and onto the floor.

My hands keep to my hair as I stare at the destruction I've made in my room. My Xbox now smashed to pieces on the floor. There was a few CD's lying around, casing cracked and if they didn't have scratches on the actual disk then they were sure as hell broken. My backpack filled with my school stuff had been thrown at my wall numerous times, creating a small dent, and there was more.

I sighed shakiky, feeling my eyes begin to water. I curse underneath my breath, reaching to wipe away the few tears but by the time it reached there it was too late. I already started sobbing.

I can't believe the guy I was falling for is the guy who caused me one hundred sleepless nights and a bad temper.

Never in a million years, would I think that my Vic, sweet little innocent Vic who wouldn't hurt a fly, is that fucking asshole on xbox that sounds like he could take on a group of Jocks.

I continue to pull at my hair and sob, just letting it all out as my door slams open, my mom stood in the doorway, looking around my room with a surprised look on her face before it morphs into anger.

"What the fuck did you do? You ungrateful brat." She shouts, walking over to me while I grab my phone, holding it up in the air causing her to stop, "If you lay a finger on me, I swear to fucking god, I'm getting you and your boyfriend arrested." I threaten, typing 911 into my keypad and leaving it there for her to see, making her back away.

"You wouldn't." She states, laughing nervously, "Oh I will." I smirk, watching as she slowly leaves my room, leaving me to my angry thoughts.

Well, at least I stood up to her.

--
We felt bad leaving you guys hanging, so here's another update!
It's not just a game, guys - Rach