Kissing down to my shoulder, he pulled away, turning me over before pushing me up against the wall of the shower, attacking my lips soon after, my arms instinctively wrapped around him, bringing him closer to me.

Digging his fingers into my thighs, he pulled me up, my legs tying themselves around his waist, bringing him even closer to my body.

Sucking on my bottom lip, he chewed on it before biting so that he could slide his tongue in, mine soon fighting with his for dominance.

I moaned loudly, clawing my fingers into his hair and pulling at the ends. “Justin…” I mumbled into his mouth.

Kissing down my neck once more, Justin pulled away, breathing heavy. Pressing his forehead to mine, his chest moving up and down at an uneven pace, he licked his lips. “I’m sorry.”

“I forgive you.” I whispered before leaning forwards and recapturing our lips. Extending my head downwards as he moved upwards, the veins in his neck visible, so that we would meet evenly in the middle, I continued slipping my tongue against his, tasting him.

Kissing all the way down to my chest, Justin didn’t hesitate before taking one of my breasts into his mouth, sucking on it, bringing me to an all-time lustful high.

“Justin,” I moaned out, scratching his shoulders as I tried hard not to make too much noise.

“I want you so bad right now.” He mumbled breathlessly against my chest after he had finished doing his magic on my other breast. “I want to feel you…” He trailed off, nipping at my collarbone.

Arching my body so that I surged myself against him, I bit my lip. “Please…” I whimpered, indicating that I wanted him just as bad.

“Baby…” Justin whispered. “It’s too soon.” He growled lowly as I twisted my hips against his shaft.

I shook my head, not being able to wait any longer. “Do it, now.”

“I’ll hurt you.” He mumbled.

“Go slow.”

“I don’t think I’ll be able to, baby. I want to ride you out so bad right now.” He moaned into my neck, holding onto me tightly.

“Fine, then I’ll do it myself.” Before Justin had the chance to even process what I had just said, I dipped myself low before slowly entering Justin’s dick inside of me. I moaned, throwing my head back against the wall in ecstasy.

“Fuck, Kelsey.” Justin rasped, moving in and out of me in a slow, steady rate, careful as to not hurt me being that I was still sore from last night.

Placing several kisses on my lips, Justin groaned, pushing in and out of me, an arousal of desire forming around us as he took in sharp breaths.

“You feel so good baby…” Justin whispered in my ear, digging his fingers into my hips as he began to move a bit faster as I bulked my hips, moving in sync with him until I felt myself coming close to the end.

“Justin…” I gasped, feeling everything build up inside of me, ready to release in just a moment’s time.

“Kelsey…” Justin quickened, trying hard to not to hurt me as his breathing became short, sweat building up at his hair line. “Fuck.” Thrusting into me once more, I clamped around him, coming closer to my release until finally, I came.

My body soon relaxed as so did Justin’s, his forehead falling down against my damp shoulder.

Holding Justin at the base of his neck, with both of my hands on either side, I took a deep breath, trying to bring myself down from the nirvana I had just experienced.

Kissing me full on the lips for the thousandth time today, Justin pulled out of me, settling me on my feet but firmly keeping me in place do to my weak nature. “Are you okay?” He whispered.

I nodded, chewing on my bottom lip. “That was amazing.” I breathed out.

Chuckling, Justin kissed my forehead. “Hell yeah it was.”

After a few minutes of just standing there, trying to catch our breath, Justin pulled away from me. “You should probably take a shower now before the water runs out.”

I playfully rolled my eyes. “Yeah, that would be nice.”

“Come on, I’ll help you.” Smirking, Justin suggestively wiggled his eyebrows.

“No, thanks.” I grabbed the bar of soap that he had just grabbed, taking a step back away from him. “The last thing we need is for what happened just a few minutes ago to happen ago.”

“You weren’t complaining before.” Justin winked.

I laughed, pointing to the shower door, indicating I wanted him to get out. “Leave.”

Putting his hands up in a defensive manner, he began walking away. “Okay, okay, I’m going. Damn babe.” Sliding the door open, he stepped out. “I love you.”

Giggling, I smiled. “I love you too.”

I watched as he slid the glass door closed, disappearing back inside his room.

Finishing up washing my body once more and then removing the shampoo from my hair and adding conditioner, I rinsed myself before shutting off the shower and stepping out. Wrapping a towel around me, I dried my hair with another before drying my body.

Stepping into Justin’s room, I was surprised to see that his bed was fixed and he was currently dressed in a pair of grey sweatpants and white V-neck, sitting on it, waiting for me. “I picked out a pair of clean boxers and a t-shirt for you to wear. I doubt you’d want to wear your clothes from last night again, except for your bra of course.”

I nodded, walking over to the clothes he had folded on his bed. Dropping the towel from around me, I began dressing up.

The entire time, Justin’s eyes were glued to my body, taking in every inch of me as he fought the urge to confront me with his sexual desires.

I smirked, knowing of the effect I had on him, purposely dropping the shirt so that I had to bend down and grab it.

A slap echoed around the room causing me to yelp out in pain due to the fact that Justin had just slapped my bare ass. Turning around, I gave him an incredulous look, shocked to say the least. “Justin!”

“What? It was there; perky and inviting, I had to.” He shrugged, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. “You’re such a guy.” I muttered, pulling up his boxers after sliding on my bra and his t-shirt.

“You can’t honestly expect me not to do anything while you’re naked in front of me. You’re lucky I didn’t get up and fuck you senseless right now.”

I winced, just thinking about it. Last night and this morning was enough to last me a couple weeks.

“Why the long face? Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it.” Justin responded cockily, knowing his own effect he had on me.

“Shut up.” I muttered, throwing my damp towel at his face.

Catching it before it had the chance to hit him, Justin threw it carelessly away from him before standing up quickly and making his way over to me. Before I had the chance to realize what was going on, Justin threw me over his shoulder.

“Justin!” I squealed, laughing. “Put me down!”

“No can do baby. You threw a wet towel at me. Karma’s a bitch.” He chuckled, slapping my ass once more, this time more gentle than before.

“I was just kidding!” I cried out, still laughing as my head was a dangling against his back side.

“Don’t care.” He sing-sang, opening the door to his room before walking out and down the stairs, my head bobbing up and down due to him running.

When he reached the kitchen, he settled me on top of the kitchen counter. “What do you want to eat?”

I shrugged. “Anything, I’m starving.”

“Me too.” Shuffling in the various cabinets in the kitchen, Justin pulled out a pan. “What do you think about omelets? Do you like them?”

“I love them.” I grinned over at him, watching as he smiled, opening the refrigerator and grabbing all the necessary ingredients.

While Justin worked his magic, I watched in awe to the fact that my boyfriend can cook. “I never knew you could cook.”

“When you live with a cooking freak like my mom, you learn a thing or two.” He chuckled, continuing making the best looking omelets I have ever seen.

Looking around, I noticed no one else was here. “Where are the guys?”

Justin shrugged. “Probably doing business somewhere.”

“I’m sorry, were you supposed to go with them or something?” I frowned. I know how serious his so called ‘job’ could be and the last thing I needed was for him to get into more trouble.

Justin chuckled. “Nah, babe. The only reason they left was because we were busy.” He sent me a knowing look and immediately I blushed, knowing what he was referring to.

“Oh my God.” I laughed. “That’s so embarrassing. Do you think they heard us?”

“You mean, do I think they heard you?” He chuckled. “Then yes. I do.”

“That’s so embarrassing.” I whined out, knowing I wouldn’t be able to face them anymore without thinking they knew what went on between us last night.

Settling himself in between my legs, Justin kissed my nose, his hands on either side of me. “You worry too much. Don’t stress yourself; it’s nothing they haven’t heard before.”

I twisted my face into a grimace. “Ew, Justin. I don’t need to know that.”

He laughed. “Sorry. Thought I’d reassure you, that’s all.”

“More like scar me.” I muttered, shooting him a teasing grin to indicate I was merely joking.

Justin shook his head, snickering. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Kissing him, I pulled away. “Now, give me my food. I’m famished.”

Chuckling, Justin moved away, walking back to the pan with two omelets inside. Grabbing two plates, he placed an omelet on each before settling them one beside the other on the counter.

Holding out my arms towards Justin, he chuckled as he walked over to me, grabbing me from under my arms and helping me down from the counter before making his way to the stool next to the one I sat down on.

Taking a bite out of the omelet, my eyes widened. “Oh my God Justin, this is amazing.”

Playfully brushing his shoulders off, he smirked. “Thanks. I learned from the best.”

Giggling, I continued eating and by the time I was done and finished, I poured myself a cup of water. “What time is it?”

Wiping his mouth on a napkin, Justin checked the time on his phone. “It’s eleven, why?”

Sighing, I placed the glass down in the sink beside my plate. “I have to go home soon.”

Realization seemed to have kicked in as Justin nodded to himself. It was as though he knew this moment between us wouldn’t have lasted long. Reality came back to bite us in the ass, reminding us of the horrible encounter at the diner.

Putting his plate on top of mine, Justin turned to me. “Come on, I’ll take you home now.” He motioned towards the door with his head.

I wilted my shoulders, not wanting to leave but knowing I had to sooner or later. Walking past him, I slipped on my shoes once I made it at the door, opening it in time for Justin to make his way beside me.

Holding the door open for me, I walked past, down the stairs and over to his car. Unlocking it with his key pad, I slipped inside the passenger side of his car, waiting patiently for Justin to get inside the drivers.

Once he did, he pushed the key into the ignition, twisting it and bringing the car to life. Pulling out of the driveway, he swerved onto the street before driving down it.

After a few minutes of silence, I couldn’t take it anymore. Sighing, I grasped his hand into mine. “I know what you’re thinking and this doesn’t change anything between us. Okay?”

Keeping his other hand placed firmly on the steering wheel, Justin kept his gaze on lock on the road in front of him.

“Justin…”

“What?” He spat, looking at me for the first time since he began driving.

“Don’t do this.” I murmured.

“Do what?” He hissed.

“This…” I motioned with my other hand towards him. “Ignoring me.”

“I’m not ignoring you.” He muttered, looking away once more.

“Yes, you are. We were having a good time today, please don’t ruin it. You knew I had to go home sooner or later.”

“Yeah, well, a part of me was hoping it didn’t have to end.”

“Me too but with the way my parents are right now, I just don’t want to push their buttons any more than I already have.” Chewing on my bottom lip, I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. “Before you know it, it’ll all blow over.”  I reassured him, squeezing his hand.

Justin kept silent, not wanting to argue with me any further. Pressing his lips firmly together, he nodded, continuing his drive to my house.

After a few minutes of driving in silence, Justin stopped the car a few houses down, in case my parents were up.

Unbuckling myself, I opened the door, getting out before closing it. “Come on, I need your help.”

Furrowing his eyebrows, Justin looked at me as though I had five heads. “What?”

“I need your help before you go.” I motioned with my hand towards me. “Please? It’ll only take a second.”

Taking the keys out of his car, Justin stepped out, shutting the door before making his way around and over to me. “What do you need?”

Grabbing his hand, I began leading him to my house. “I need help carrying something.”

Instead of walking up the pathway that led to the front door, I brought him around the house and over to the back.

“What are we—”

“You see that ladder over there?” I pointed, cutting him off. When Justin nodded, I turned to him. “I need you to pick it up and place it near my window.”

“Why?”

“I need some way of getting back into my room without my parents noticing.” I stated as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“Babe, don’t you think they noticed already?”

“Nope, I had a fight with them then stormed up the stairs and locked my door. They got the idea that I was angry and knew I didn’t want to talk. I doubt they tried anyways. Besides, if they did, they’d just take my silence as their answer.”

“Makes perfect sense.” Shrugging, he walked over to the metal ladder, pulling it up before placing it right under my window just like I had asked.

“Thank you.” I smiled, leaning up on my toes as I kissed him on the cheek.

“No problem.” Taking a step back, he dug his hands into the pockets of his jeans. Looking at the ladder, he pulled his eyebrows together to meet as one. “Why didn’t I ever think of this before?”

I laughed. “Guess you’re not as smart as you think you are.” I teased.

Shooting me a smirk with a raised eyebrow, I immediately put my hands up in surrender. “Sorry.” I smiled.

“You’re forgiven.” Leaning down, he masked my lips with his. “See you later?”

I nodded, giving him another kiss before climbing up the latter until I reached my window. Lifting it open, I swung one leg after the other until my body dropped to the ground in a soft thud as to not make too much noise. Looking out the window, I waved, seeing as Justin stood there to make sure I made it in safely.

Waving back, he turned, walking back around the house and down the sidewalk to his car where I assumed he entered and soon drove off due to the loud rumble I heard zooming down the street.

“Kelsey?”

I shot my head to my door, my heart practically falling out of it’s cage.

“Sweetheart, look, I know you’re mad at me but I just want to talk. Please open up?” From the sincerity in her voice, I could tell she was being serious.

Sighing, knowing that I’d have to face her sometime today; I walked over to the door, unlocking it before tearing it open. “What?” I grumbled, not in the mood for her to ruin my day.

Her eyes lightened up once she noticed I had opened the door. “Kelsey…” She murmured softly, a small smile etched across her face.

“What is it mom?” I rushed her, just wanting to get this entire conversation she had planned for us out of the way.

“Can I come in?” She gestured inside the room.

I raised my eyebrows questionably. “Sure?” Stepping aside, I let her walk in before shutting the door behind me. “Where’s dad?”

“He’s at work.” Swallowing, she stood up straight, looking over at me with hopeful eyes.

I nodded, playing with the hem of my t-shirt, trying hard to distract myself.

After several moments of silence, I decided to break the ice. “So… what did you want to talk about?”

Her eyes shot upwards to meet mine. Folding her hands together, she twisted her lips to one side. “Last night.”

“Mom…”

Putting a hand up to silence me, she continued. “I’m sorry for what happened. It got way out of hand and what had occurred shouldn’t have at all.” She shook her head. “Your father feels terribly sorry, Kelsey.”

“Doesn’t matter,” I seethed sharply. “He shouldn’t have put his hands on me.”

“He had a lot on his plate Kelsey. From you almost getting killed to finding out you were in danger the last month or so, were hard to handle. The anger built up inside of him and we all did and said things we shouldn’t have.”

I looked away, my lips pursed in a matter of distaste. “If you came here to scold me about defending Justin to dad, I won’t listen. I know I did the right thing.”

“We just want you to be happy…”

“I am happy, mom.” I whipped around to look at her, my body now facing hers. “Justin makes me happy.”

Pressing her lips together in a thin line, she nodded. “I understand that Kelsey but you also have to realize that you are risking your life here.”

“Mom, no one is perfect. Just because Justin lives the life that he does, doesn’t mean if I date someone ‘normal’, I’ll have more of a chance of being ‘safe’. People are endangered every second of their life; you can’t help fate and what God has planned for you.”

This seemed to have silenced her as she thought about what I had just said. Nodding her head, she sighed. “You’re right.”

“Mom,” I groaned. “I’m serious—wait,” I paused. “What?”

“I said you’re right.”

Surprise flickered across my face as I widened my eyes. “I am?”

“Mhm,” Settling herself on top of my bed, she tapped the space beside her, indicating for me to sit down.

After doing so, I crossed my legs, waiting for her to continue speaking.

“You can’t control what God has planned for you and you certainly can’t stop the dangers of life.” She smiled softly, stroking my hand in a loving manner. “It’s just that I worry about you.”

I shook my head. “You don’t have to. I’m fine mom, really.” I reassured.

“I can see that now.” Smiling, she let go of my hand, bringing it back to settle on her lap. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she licked her lips. “I stayed up all night thinking about everything that happened last night and I came to the conclusion that despite my doubts about Justin, I noticed the way he cared for you.”

I bit the inside of my cheek, my stomach churning in an unfamiliar way.

“I saw the way his eyes screamed fear and determination when that Luke fellow held you at gunpoint.” Laughing lightly, she shook her head. “That boy sure loves you.”

I smiled, nodding. “He sure does.”

Looking at me, she leaned forwards, brushing her fingertips against my face, pushing my bangs away. “I just want you to know that I know I can be a pain in your bottom but I can assure you I am the way I am just to ensure that you’re okay. I look out for you in every way I can, Kelsey and it’s the same with your brother.”

“I know that.” I murmured softly, guilt perching inside of me. “I’m sorry for what I said last night. I know I got a bit carried away.” Sighing, I slumped forwards. “I don’t hate you. I was just mad at everything that was going on.”

“I understand baby, I was the same way myself. We all were. You have nothing to worry about, you’re forgiven.” Leaning forwards, she placed a sweet kiss to my forehead. “You’re my daughter and no matter what, I love you.”

“I love you too.” Leaning forwards, I engulfed her into a hug.

Running her fingers through my hair, she rubbed my back with the other. Pulling away after several moments, she glowed with happiness that we had made up.

When she began to make her way to the door, a thought came to mind. “Hey, mom?”

“Yes, sweetie?” She turned to look at me.

“Does this mean I can still see Justin?” I hopefully looked up at her, a smile itching at the corners of my lips.

Smirking over at me, she shrugged. “I suppose.”

Squealing, I jumped up despite the pain in between my legs as I ran over to her, hugging her once more. “Thank you, thank you, and thank you!” I kissed her cheek several times, my arms practically squeezing the life out of her.

Laughing lightly, she pulled away. “No need to thank me.” She smiled. “I’ll be downstairs if you need anything, alright?”

I nodded, smiling like a complete fool but I didn’t care. All I cared about was being able to still see Justin without having to hide it from my parents.

Turning once more, she headed out the door as I walked back over to my bed before plopping down on it.

“Oh, and, Kelsey?”

I looked up to see my mom waiting at the door, a smirk on her lips. 

Furrowing my eyebrows, I waited for her to elaborate what she wanted to tell me.

“The next time you decide to sneak out, make sure you bring an extra pair of clothes.” She eyed my t-shirt and boxers, giving me a perceptive look before walking away.