I blushed at the embarrassment of my exposure to her hatred filled eyes.

“Don’t get yourself mixed up with her, Kayla.” Justin spat.

“Fuck you.”

“Nah,” He shook his head. “Been there, done that.” He smirked. “It’s nothing special.”

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. What’s that supposed to mean?

Narrowing her eyes at him, she stood up straight, showing that his words didn’t get to her though anyone could be able to tell that they had. Glaring over at him, she huffed before turning on her heels and walking out of the room, slamming the door closed behind her.

“What the fuck just happened?” I muttered after several seconds of silence.

“Nothing, just ignore her. She’s lying.” He reassured me with a kiss to my lips, caressing my cheek hesitantly with his thumb.

I bit my lip. “Who was that anyways? Like… who is she exactly?”

Justin shook his head. “She’s no one important.”

I felt my stomach drop. I knew he was hiding something and it killed me to know that he was beginning to lie to me again even when we just finally worked things out.

Pressing my hands to his chest, I pushed him off of me before sitting up.

“What are you doing?” He questioned me, a bit taken back.

“We just got through with all the lies and promised that there would be no more secrets between us yet, here you are doing it again.” I huffed a breath, shaking my head in disappointment.

I want this to work but how could a relationship run smoothly if the whole thing isn’t in tact yet?

“I’m not lying.” Justin mumbled. “I swear to you she’s no one.”

“’No one’,” I air quoted, “just randomly comes in here wishing death on you, Justin.” I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms against my chest.

“A crazy bitch does and that’s exactly what she is-a crazy damn bitch.” He nodded his head in approval to his description of her.

I sighed, leaning over and grabbing my shirt off the floor before pulling it up and over my head.

“Kelsey--”

“No.” I put my hand up. “Why can’t you just be honest with me for once without hesitation or giving me simple, let-me-get-out-of-this-easily, answers!”

“I am telling you the truth!” Justin shouted desperately, running his fingers through his hair as he pulled at the ends in frustration. “God damn it, Kelsey…” He muttered.

I took a deep breath, staring at him sadly.

Rubbing the back of his neck, he slouched his shoulders. “Fine, want to know who she is?”

I nodded my head. “Please.” I pleaded.

He sighed, slapping his hands to his sides. “Fine, I’ll tell you.”

I bit my lip as I awaited his answer.

“She’s a part of the group.”

Justin’s Point of View:

Kayla raised her eyebrows questioningly.

I put my hands up in defense mode. “That’s all she is. She’s just mad that she will be nothing more than a get away girl or an easy way into a mission. She‘s also mad at the fact that I tricked her into giving our shipment. Which, before you say anything, she only held it to be a bitch.” I rolled my eyes, remembering how idiotic she was being.