“Whatever,” I mumbled.

Bruce sat in silence as he put all of what was said, together. “I’ve only seen this girl once and she’s brought more trouble to us than any of our missions put together.” He shook his head. “She better be worth all this Bieber because I swear, if she ends up screwing us over, I will murder the both of you.” Bruce began to work once more on finding her.

I couldn’t help but chuckle lightly. “Don’t worry. She won’t.” I sat back down next to John as I helped them carry out the process.

“Who could she have possibly gone with?” John spoke up. “I mean, was the car, similar? Have you seen it anywhere before? It might help.”

I furrowed my eyebrows together, thinking long and hard about what John had asked. It took me a while before realization hit me. I leaned back as my eyes widened slightly and my lips parted. “Luke.”

“What?” Bruce looked up.

“The King’s territory.” I scoffed in disbelief. “I saw the car near the area right before I got stabbed. I remember walking and seeing it from afar. I just never paid much attention to it.” My hands formed fists once more.

“Wait, so, you’re trying to tell me, Luke was the one who took Kelsey?” Bruce stopped what he was doing as he paid close attention.

“Oh, it wasn’t Luke. Kelsey knows what he looks like. He’d also be stupid to get her himself. It was one of the guys from the Kings.” I nodded my head in acceptance to what I was saying. “It was Luke behind this whole ordeal.” I stood up.

“Whoa, take a second to think this through before you go do something you’ll regret.” Bruce stood up.

“Fuck no.” I spat. “It’s him. It’s got to be. Who else would drive up to Kelsey unless they knew who she was?” I paused. “Unless they knew I knew her.” I shook my head, anger riveting within my veins. “Why wait to have the shootout? We might as well do it now.” Walking over to the closet just a few feet away, I threw open the door, rummaging inside as I grabbed a metal box from the top.

Walking over to the side table just across from it, I put it down while turning the dials into their designated numbers before pushing the locks up and opening the box. Grabbing a hold of the gun inside, I popped it open, making sure I had enough bullets inside before closing it back up again and stuffing it into the back of my jeans. Shutting the box, I put it back into the closet before walking over to Bruce and John. “I’m done playing games. If these bastards want to play with fire, there going to get burned.”

Kelsey’s Point of View:

I felt myself begin to wake up as I groaned. I don’t remember falling asleep? Fluttering my eyes open, I blinked, getting used to opening my eyes after what felt like I hadn’t in a lifetime.

It wasn’t until I had fully woken up that I realized, I wasn’t anywhere I recognized.

Instantly, panic took over me and I began to shuffle around, wanting to get out of here only to realize I couldn’t exactly move because I was tied down to a chair. My eyes widened as my heart beat picked up its pace.

Where the hell was I?

Gulping, I tried to remember the last thing that happened when all that came to mind was Justin and I’s fight, me walking away angry and a car pulling up… fuck.

Andrew. He was behind all this. That bastard.

I tried to pull at my hands but all I ended up doing was digging my skin into the rope that was tied around them. Letting out a low shriek of pain, I hissed in annoyance to my stupidity.