"Mira you're stupid friends are here!" Della yelled up the stairs.
"Tell them to come up!" I yelled back. A few seconds later, Jacob walked into my room.
"You're brother is asking Jay about food. He mentioned something about Jay being a loser. I got bored." Jacob said.
"What?" Rina asked.
"Jay lost game night and hasn't fed us yet." I explained.
"Whatever that means. What movies are we watching?" Jacob asked and sat on my bed next to me.
"Get off of my bed." I shoved him but he wouldn't budge.
"You're letting Rina sit on it." He argued.
"Ya but she likes me. Now get up." Rina said and helped me push him off the bed. Jay came in and sat on the floor next to Jacob.
"Right now, Rina and I are finishing our episode of Sherlock. After that, we'll watch a movie." I told them.
"Well how much longer is this episode?" Jay asked.
"30 minutes." Rina said.
"That's too long." Jacob whined.
We glared at them and they shut up and we watched the episode.

(Warning: Sherlock spoilers ahead!!)
"What?!" Jay shouted.
"That was so stupid!" Jacob threw a pillow at my tv.
"Be careful." I scolded.
"How could he not tell John that he wasn't dead?" Jacob asked. We had just watched the episode of Sherlock where Sherlock jumps off a building and they show him alive at the very end.
"Alright now I gotta see the other episodes." Jay said.
"Yep, me too. Movie night is cancelled, Sherlock marathon is now starting." Jacob declared.
"Alright but I'm thirsty. You guys want a drink?" Rina asked and gave me a subtle smirk.
"Sure, Coke sounds great." Jay said as he started the first episode of season one. Rina and I got up and headed for the door.
"And some popcorn too!" Jacob yelled after us.
We went down to the kitchen and Mom was making dinner.
"Are you guys gonna eat tonight?" She asked us.
"No probably not." I answered.
We got four cups out and filled them with Coke. As soon as Mom's head was turned, we dropped two pills of children's nighttime cold medicine into J&J's drink. Rina dropped one more in each of the cups.
"Just to be safe." She said.
We brought the drinks back to my room and the boys were glued to the screen.
"Where my popcorn?" Jacob demanded.
"I didn't feel like making it ." I said. He boys gulped down half their drinks within two minutes. I leaned over to Rina and whispered "Maybe we should've paced the pills. At this rate, they'll be asleep in twenty minutes."
"Oopsie." Rina shrugged.
"Does this drink taste funny to you?" Jacob randomly asked.
"No." I replied.
"Why?" Rina asked.
"Never mind. I guess I'm just imagining it." He took another big gulp and finished off his drink.
Rina and I giggled quietly.

By time we finished season one, it was ten o'clock and the boys were almost asleep on the floor. In the past four and a half hours, we had given them three more pills. I tried to object when Rina put them in but I couldn't do much about it. The box said anyone 3-9 years of age could have one pill every six hours so I figured two seventeen year old guys could have six pills made for children within five hours. Hopefully they'll be fine...
"I think you should go home." I suggested.
"Ya you guys look tired." Rina said.
"No we'll be fine." Jay mumbled sleepily.
"We can walk you home." Rina said.
"No we're ok." Jacob muttered.
"Get up. We're walking you to Jacobs house to sleep for the night." I dragged them off their butts and onto their feet.
"Get the cups and bottles of water." I whispered to Rina. Once we were ready, Rina and I walked the boys over to Jacob's house.
Jacob's mom opened the door and smiled brightly. Crap, I just realized I don't remember Jacob's last name. I'll just have to avoid saying her name then
"Hi, we're just returning them home. They seemed to tired to walk over here by themselves." I said politely to her.
"Oh thank you. You're such sweet girls. Are they alright?" She asked.
"Oh ya they're fine. I guess it was just a long day for them." Rina said.
"Ok well thank you. You can just take them to Jacob's room."
Rina lead them upstairs and I turned to his mom.
"We might be awhile. We're not only here to return them. Jacob stole my laptop and hide it in his room. It might be a few minutes until we find it." I lied to her. She rolled her eyes.
"I'll have to yell at him when he's awake. You take your time in finding it." She said.
"Thank you."
I ran upstairs and the boys were sound asleep on the bed.
"Did you buy us time?" Rina asked me.
"Ya I told his mom that we were searching for a stolen laptop."
"Good lie."
"Thanks. Now let's get to work." 
Rina got out the clear plastic cups and water bottles from a grocery bag. We filled the cups with water and quickly filled them upside down. We spilled lots of water in the process but it was worth it. We covered the entire floor with cups. We left a little path from the bed to the door so we could get out.
(See the picture at the beginning of chapter, I don't really know how to explain what they did)
"We did a great job." Rina admired our work. I had left a note near Jacob's head
'Have fun cleaning this up. Xoxo
-Rina&Mira'
I poked Jays's face and kept saying his name.
"Jay. Jay. Jacob. Jay."
Rina slapped my hand away and told me to be quiet.
"They're not gonna wake up." I say. Rina considers this and nods her head in agreement.
"True." She responds. Then, she joins me in the poking.
"Rina?"
"Yes Mira?"
"I think they're dead."
"They might be. Oh wells."
"We're evil." I cackle.
"Yes we are. Now let's go home."
We finish up and cover out pathway before closing the door and heading back downstairs. Unfortunately, we run into Mrs. Jacob's mom.
"Did you find your laptop?" She asked us.
"Oh no but we decided to prank them instead. We figured that'd convince him to give it back." Rina fixed my lie with the half truth.
"Ya I don't suggest going in there." I told her. Mrs. Jacob's mom laughed and said goodnight to us. As soon as we were out of the house, I turned to Rina.
"What the hell was the point of my lying if you were just gonna tell her the truth?" I demanded. Rina shrugged.
"I figured that was the only way to keep her out of the room."
"Whatever. Let's go watch more Netflix."
"We're gonna get hell tomorrow." Rina said.
"Yea we're gonna have to hide. And find a new ride to school."
"We didn't think that through."
"Oh wells it'll be worth it."