Palkia

Oh what a wonderful day is was!....... well...... almost..... until Palkia when clothes shopping with you again and yelled at the clerk that it was the wrong size..... and..... made the whole store disappear into space... yeah.... what a day this was turning out to be so far!

"PALKIA!!!!! MAKE THE STORE COME BACK!!!! SHE DIDN'T MEAN WHAT SHE SAID!!!"

"She said that my sides where too round! She needed to be punished for that!"

"She just said that!! She didn't mean it that way Palkia!!!"

"I will not return the store where it was! She is getting her punishment!"

You look Palkia dead in the eyes with you (e/c) eyes growing darkly "Palkia" You said dangerously "Return the store where it was, or I will give you your punishment.... and that is not being too go out anywhere with me ever again!"

Palkia gasped at you with horror "You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh... but I can and will! We women have more power over you men!"

Palkia just huffed at you as he brought back the store. The clerk came out all scared as she tried walking away. Palkia just chuckled at her as you smacked Palkia upside the head

"It's not funny Palkia!"

"Oh come on it is! I can't even find decent clothes for me.... you human have too many weird clothes..."

"Yeah... sure we do..." An idea popped in your head as you smiled evilly "Palkia.... I'll make a deal with you... if you don't complain about wearing MY clothes. Then I'll make you one pair that you will love!"

Palkia red eyes shined with excitement and fun "Oh I like that challenge! Bring it on!"

You smirked "Alrighty then~"

You both when home has you gave him your favorite (f/c) colored sweater and (f/c) sweat pants. He looked at you and them in horror

"I can't wear that......... THING! It looks like it would kill me!"

"Challenge! Remember~?" You waved them in your hands as he toke them and changed in the bathroom. He came out with a look that made him seem he saw a truly horrible thing............. and that was wearing your clothes!

"I can't believe I'm doing this....."

"Challenge! So! The first thing to do on the list is bake a cake for me!"

Palkia gave you a confused look "Cake?.... Why cake?..."

"Because one, I'm hungry! And two, It's just to see if you CAN bake."

Palkia's red eyes glared at you with determination "Oh.... I can cook... just you watch (y/n)! I'll make the worlds greatest cake anyone has ever seen!" He ran off into the kitchen as you got to work on his prize clothes....

An hour later Palkia came back with a pink frosted cake "Here you go! Try a piece!" He shoved it into your face as you ate a piece of it. It tasted pretty good!

"Wow Palkia! I didn't think you could bake!"

Palkia smirked "Of course I can! I'm just cool like that~"

You laughed at him until you looked at the kitchen... it was a sugar powder mess.... you gasped in horror as Palkia came running in

"I'm sorry (y/n)! I didn't mean for it too be a mess!"

"It's alright.... I think I just need a breather....." You sat down on the couch as Palkia started cleaning up the whole mess. The couch was so comfy that it started to slowly take you into dream land....

"(y/n).... wake up... it's night time!" You woke up to Palkia shaking your shoulder. You looked over at the clock at saw it was almost midnight.

"Okay Palkia...." You sat up stretching and yawned as Palkia showed you the better than ever before cleaned kitchen. You smiled as you been meaning to clean it... you were just too lazy too!

"Thanks Palkia... I love it..." You kissed his cheek as he got red. You laughed at him as you came down with his surprised gift. You gave it too him as he gasp "I hope you like it!"

Palkia just stared at it before running up the stairs and can back down two minutes later. (He basically looks what he looks like in the picture)

"Do you like it?...."

"Like it?.... I LOVE IT (Y/N)!!!" He tackled you to the ground "THANK YOU!!!!

You laughed at him and patted his head "Your welcome~"

Palkia quit laughing as he looked you strait in the eye "(y/n)... I've got something for you too! Close your eyes~"

You closed your eyes as Palkia said 'Open up' five seconds later... but it was worth it... because in your hand he gave you a small star. It shined pink and red. It was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen before!

"I love it Palkia!" You hugged it close too you. It felt warm and good inside...

Palkia laughs as he blushes "Thanks.... because the star is for you too keep.

You smiles at him and gave him a kiss, you caught him off guard until he started to kiss back. You didn't say I love you back, because Palkia knew that kiss was saying it for you...

Hey guys I just wanted to know which story I have done so far was your favorite! I'm just curious because thier lots of them and I just wanna know which one you like so far and why! Mine so far is the Lucario one, because I like the protective type and he's my fav fighting type! Let me know which one is your favorite! I'm just curious!