Piplup

You sigh deeply as you made another fish for Piplup. You brought it to him as he looked at it and threw it across the room disgusted.

"I CAN'T EAT THAT!!! IT'S DISGUSTING!!!"

You sighed and when back into the kitchen to find something else Piplup would like. You knew Piplup was a picky eater so finding him the right thing to eat was NEVER easy! You started up the oven to make him some poffins, until you heard a loud crash along with a loud cry of pain. You panicked and when towards the sounds of Piplup's cries.

"(YYYY/NNNN)!!! (YYYY/NNNN)!!!! HELP I'M HURT!!!!"

You rush to see Piplup leg bleeding along with a broken vase. Piplup was a crying mess as you helped him up and went straight for the bathroom. You see, Piplup has trouble walking sense he isn't still use to being half a human and pokemon. You set him down on the toilet as you worked on his leg.

Piplup was crying, with little sniff here and there. You take out the glasses of shards out of his leg and bandaged it up nice and tightly.

Piplup look at you with red, bright blue eyes. "T-thanks (y/n)... even though I'm mean to you sometimes..."

You smiled warmly up at him as you wiped a tear from his cheek. "It's okay, I know you've been having a hard time getting use this new body of yours. I'll help you whenever you need it, alright?"

Piplup nodded his head. "O-okay... can you help me fall sleep?... I'm not feeling well...."

You smile at him."Yes of course I will."

You picked him up into your arms and toke him into his own room. You set him carefully down on the bed and picked up an old book.

"(y/n), you've already told me that story."

"I know." You say opening it up. "But I'm not going to read the story."

Piplup gave you an confused look. "What?"

You chuckled at the cute confused look on his face. "You'll see."

You opened the book up and started reading from the heart of your own little story.

"Once upon a time, there lived a cute Piplup. This Piplup didn't like no body but fighting other pokemon that were stronger than him. He was tiny, but had a proud spirit as he challenged every pokemon he could find. One day a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes came to his young little Piplup. The little Piplup would peck at her, but she didn't mind, because she knew this pokemon was hers, and she loved him with all her heart. One day the Piplup turned into an human!" You mock a gasp of shock as Piplup laughed, his eyelids slowly falling down. "He was cute tiny little white haired boy that loved to play and battle other pokemon. Piplup would never give up fighting even if he lost. Then after battles the (h/c) hair girl named, (y/n), would come and heal his wounds. Piplup would get healed up the next day, and play like the injury never happened." You looked up to see Piplup asleep, you giggle and continue reading the story. "The girl will always be at the tiny Piplup's side, because no matter what happens she would love him no matter what."

You closed the book and leaned over to kiss the top of his head. Piplup smiled in his sleep. He began mumbling in his sleep.

"I-I..... l-love... y-y.. you... t-too.... (y/n)...." He mumbled as his smile grew bigger and bigger.

You blush to yourself and kiss Piplup on the head again. "I love you too, even though you drive me crazy sometimes." You turned off the light and snuggled in bed with Piplup to make sure he stayed warmed...

You know what I'm thankful for? You guys reading my book and giving your requests! I will honestly say I never expected to see this book be up to 30k reads! But thank you guys as you guys make me want to write these stories and make me feel like a good writer when I though I suck at writing! Have a happy holiday! Stay warm during this winter! ~Bbub14