Monkey Business

Your eye twitched at the mess in the kitchen you were standing in as the three boys in front of you were begging for forgiveness. How did this happen? Well, it all started with a contest between the three monkey boys who all wanted your heart...

~~~~~~~~~

"Alright (y/n), we'll be back from are vacation from a week from now!"

"Stay safe you guys! I love you three!"

You were the sister of the three famous chiefs of Unova, Clian, Chili, and Cress. They decided to leave their best friend, each of the monkeys, behind and protect you while they were gone. The three were both eager about the situation.

You were still getting use to the three of your brother's pokemon being human still. They were awesome growing up with, but when you started getting older you just wanted to play with your own pokemon.

The three were standing their bored until you turned around. "Alright what do you three want to do?"

"How about cooking? Everyone loves cooking." Panpour answered with an upbeat tone.

"I could go for some cooking." Pansear mumbled with shining eyes.

"I'll do whatever (y/n) wants" Pansage with a happy smile looked at you.

"Alright then cooking it is! But, I want it to be a contest."

"Contest?" They all spook in union.

"Yep! If one of you win I'll... let you have a private dinner with me?"

Their eyes shined with joy as they both shook their heads. "We'll do it!"

They all took off running as you sweat dropped. "Was that the right thing to say?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the kitchen smelled wonderful as the three boys were making their favorite to empress you. You when over to Pansage who had some kind of salad going along with some noodles. He twisted some into a fork and handed it to you, "Want a bite?"

"Sure!" You slurped up the noodles as the two others watched from the corner of their eyes. Pansage's food was good, but you would have to taste the others dishes as well.

Next was Panpour who has a nice soup mixing in with a bit of sushi. It looked pretty good as it cooked. He took the top off the pot cover and gave you a spoon with the soup in it, "Try some, I know you'll love it."

You took the spoon and slurped some of it up. He was right, the spices and different leaves inside were just to your liking. The two boys were glaring at Panpour's back as you took another sip of his soup.

Next was Pansear who had a weird flavoring going on. He was baking some bread with other different spices and cheeses into it. He took the bread out of the oven and ripped some of it off, giving it to you. "This will be the best."

"We'll see about that."

Taking a bite out of that bread was like heaven. The melted cheese inside the bread, the different spices at each side giving it a spice and sweet flavor. The three boy's eyes widen as you stuffed the whole bread into your mouth.

You stopped once you realized what you were doing and blushed, "That's all for now. You can continue cooking!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you were after giving them an hour to cook, now the kitchen was destroyed and complete mess. "What do you guys have to say for yourself?"

"We're so sorry!"

"Please forgive us!"

"We promise to clean up! Pansage and Panpour were jealous of my cooking and destroyed it!"

"What?!" Pansage and Panpour cried out. "You big liar!"

"Am not! I'm honest as I'll ever be!"

"Then why are their fire markings?!" Pansage pointed to the fire marks on the floor and everywhere, even up on the celling.

"I was just trying to make you two stop."

"*sigh* alright you three are both getting in trouble for what you have done."

"No wait (y/n)! We can fix this!" Pansage pleaded out towards you.

The way their eye were pleading and begging you, you couldn't say no. "Alright fine. If I see one thing out of place you're all dead."

"Yes, Miss (y/n)!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After half the day through the three had done it, they fixed the kitchen. Nothing was out of place or even moved. You were impressed by their work and gave all of them a kiss on the cheek. They all melted inside as you giggled. "Ya'll are silly."

"You bet we are. Mind if we take a picture all together?" Panpour smiled while taking out a camera.

You nodded and got into the photo posing with the others. Panpour took the picture as you showed it to your brothers as they laughed at how silly you four looked together in the photo.

But a secret one was taken as Panpour snapped a photo in time having the three kissing you on the cheek...