Mimikyu

It was a dusty and stormy night. The leaves picked up and drifted softly and lazily in high winds. Mimikyu waited for the girl he saw and met a week ago. He didn't know your name, but you said hello to him, and beat the pokemon that would like to pick on him. That was all it took to make him interested in you.

Finding the path to your house was not very easy as Mimikyu would dodge every human that came down the alley way, human or pokemon for the matter. He didn't want anyone to see him, because they would laugh or call him a freak for dressing up the way he was. All he wanted to be love... and he knew you were the source to break the curse.

You lived in a high apartment that only bird pokemon had an easy feet to reach from flying. Mimikyu climbed on the fire escape steps as his heart pounded too see you. He changed from being a Pokemon to a human in the middle of the week you found him. It was strange to him, but he hope it was a way to really communicate with you.

Mimikyu finally made it to the top as he wheezed and panted for air, not use to climbing such high places. Inside the lit room was you, sitting on your bed and reading a book. Mimikyu's eyes widen at the wide stuffed pokemon dolls you had. Not a single one of them was a Pikachu.

He rose his hand and knocked softly on the glass door, afraid and excited at the same time. When you rose your head you looked where the pounding was, and jumped to see a human there. Mimikyu's breathing was getting faster and faster as you stepped off your bed and went to open the window.

Rain was coming down in tiny droplets as you took his hand, leading him inside. He accidently let out a gasp but you just smiled at the gasp.

"Hey," you said, smiling at Mimikyu. "I didn't know it was you at first, but when I saw the outfit I knew you were the Mimikyu I saved back at the alley way? Aren't you?"

"Y-Yes..." Mimikyu whispered under his hushed breath. "I-I t-thank y-you..."

You giggled and wrapped a blanket around him, the warmth from your previous body heat warmed his soul. "Why don't you sit down while we can talk?"

"O-Okay..."

Mimikyu sat down on the edge of the bed while you sat on your bed side, looking up and down at his new human look. "Are you wounds any better?"

"Y-Yes... b-but... I-I m-must a-ask y-you s-something..."

"Ask away."

"W-why d-did y-you s-save m-me...?"

"Isn't it obvious? Those mean pokemon were beating you up so I set my Litten after them. No pokemon should be picked on for who they are, not even you. I-I... know about your species..."

Fear rose inside his heart. Would you kick him out? Scream at him to leave you alone and never come back? You were the only human in his life to ever really let him inside a house... now he didn't want outside into the cold world.

"Y-you d-do...?" Mimikyu said, feeling the blood inside pound loudly in his ears.

You nodded and smiled as you grabbed something from your bag next to you. The next scene before him shocked him to his core, it was a stuffed Mimikyu plushy. "It's for you. When I first met you I've never seen a pokemon like you, so I did some research. People are so mean too you... don't ever give you love... so I made a plushy for you. I was hoping one day I would find you again and give it too you... but now that you're here... would you take it for me?"

Mimikyu started at the plushy, his eye blinking back tears as he took the plushy into his hands. You had some crafting skill as the plushy was spot on. All of this... for him... it was enough to make him burst into tears.

Panic rose inside you as you came to his side. "You don't like it?"

"N-no! I-I l-love i-it!" He sobbed, holding the plushy closer to him.

Thunder boomed outside as it made the two of you jump from surprise. You chuckled and closed the window he came through. "Can you stay here tonight? It's going to be heavy rain tonight, so it would make me feel better if you just stayed here."

"A-Alright..."

Mimikyu stopped his sobbing so you could sleep. He was sleeping on the edge of the bed, holding the plushy close to his heart while the storm raged on.

When you woke up in the morning Mimikyu was gone. It broke your heart too see he was gone, until he came back later that night with a happy smile drawn on his face...