Squirtle

It was both your guys' idea, well more like Squirtle's idea, to have the biggest and baddest water party of all time. In his own words he said and you were the only one at his party... because he forgot to send invitations.

You looked around the deserted place, not a single living thing but Squirtle and you around there. It was in the forest nearby the city and the river had lots of spring water in it.

Squirtle smiled and put his sunglasses on. "Get ready squirt! Your about to be soaked!"

You blinked and look at your squirt gun. "What are the rules again?"

"Just don't get squirted on, that's all. The one who's the most soaked loses and that will be you."

You narrowed your eyes up at him. "Oh yeah? Just because you're a water type doesn't mean you'll win."

"Hmp," Squirtle puffed out his chest, "well it's not like you can ever win, and I've seen your shooting skills."

You blushed and squirted water in his eye. "Shut up you turtle!"

Squirtle gasped as you got his sunglasses. No one, but him, could ever touch the sunglasses. He was in shock and dried them off ever so carefully. "You touched my sunglasses..."

He was acting so normal it was making you worried what was going through his mind. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean-"

Suddenly your face was blasted with water and all over your face. You screamed as Squirtle laughed and continued his water torture. He had two of them so you were out matched.

"No one can out water the Great Squirtle!"

You growled and started squirting at him back. "You big headed jerk! Take that! And that!"

Your efforts only made him laugh, making you laugh as well, because before you knew it both of you were in a heated battle of a water war. One time Squirtle backed you up into a counter and pushed you into the river, but you grabbed his arm in time and pulled in him with you.

Squirtle helped you up to the surface as he smiled and poked your cheek. "You're not bad for a human. I thought humans couldn't shoot as well as water pokemon, but I was wrong."

A smile lit up your face as you splashed in his face. "I told you! Now pay up your deal!"

Squirtle sighed and used Water Gun as the air around you with the water formed a rainbow. Your eyes widen in surprise and awe, making Squirtle smile and stop using Water Gun and replace it with Bubble Beam. The bubbles reflected off the colors, giving the rainbow a shiny glow at every angle.

"Wow..." You said, playing with the bubbles carefully not to pop them. "I wish I was a pokemon. Maybe I could be a water type like you and make water moves!"

"But you are."

You gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

He reached down in the river and grabbed the water gun you dropped down there. With it he let it spray into the air to pop the bubbles. You giggle and grabbed the other one and started helping him out. It was a raining shower of rainbows.

By the time it was for you to leave Squirtle gave you a towel and put his sunglasses on. He didn't show it but he was still kinda sad for you to go. You were the only kid in the neighborhood to come to his party... now he enjoy your company... like a tiny crush that was forming in his heart.

"Thanks for coming to my party." He managed a small smile for you.

Out of nowhere you kissed his cheek, making his face lit on fire. "I loved it. I'll see you tomorrow."

As you skipped away Squirtle scoffed and pulled his sunglasses over his eyes. "Maybe having a crush on a human isn't so bad after all."