Absol

You didn't know what was coming. You saw only light and a force that pushed you away from the light. Screams could be heard, shaking your whole body with sobs echoing through your head... A voice could be heard but it was faint, the voice then finally disappeared, making everything dark with no life...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"(YYY/NNN)!!!!"

You woke with a start as sweat clung to your clothes. You toke deep breaths before noticing Absol was right beside you, his hand on your shoulder gripping it tightly. His face was pale with worry. His red eyes searching overs yours with his white hair sweep to the left side of his face.

"(y/n) are you okay?! You were wimpering and screaming in your sleep!"

You put your hand over you heart. Taking in deep breath of cold spring air before speaking. "I just had a nightmare. Okay. Nothing to worry about here."

Absol studied you closely. His red, blood stained eyes glaring at you as if he could see your soul. Giving you shivers right down from the spine

Absol rubbed his temple before speaking again. "Ahhhh.... fine. But, can you tell me at least what you remember from it? Please?"

'Remember'... You thought yourself. Nothing came too you, until the bright white light and screaming. Tears were also spilling out as soon you finished looking through the memory.

"Ummm... No. I don't remember anything before that..."

Absol srugged his shoulder as he left you alone too think.

You could only think of how you lied too him... because you never remebered saying a lie to Absol, but you also lied about remembering about the dream....

It was a little after two when you and Absol when down to the city to get a drink in a Cafe. You wanted to get rid of the memory of that dream... you wanted to know what it meant. You enter the Cafe as you order (f/d) as so did Absol.

You toke your seats near a window as you stared out their. Watching cars go by. People walking with their pokemom, laughing and having a good time. You were watching a nearby pokemon battle take place until Absol cleared his throat, indicating he wanted to talk.

You sighed and turned to face him. His red eyes staring into your (e/c). His gaze soften as he met contact with them. "So (y/n)." He spoke with a deep rich silky voice. "Do you remember what the dream was about?"

You played with your fingers. Looking down at your drink and taking a sip before speaking. "No I don't. It's just a dream Absol, nothing too worry about."

You waited, but Absol didn't reply. You looked up to see him staring out the window himself. His red eyes glowing. You knew that it ment, he was sensing a danger in the future soon to be held.

A pain of worry stabbed at you in the heart. Whenever Absol eyes glowed it ment someone would die or an disaster would soon happen. Mixing the two toghter is worst enough.

You cleared your throat as this didn't get Absol attention. You sighed and stood up. You had to go to the store and get food for tonights dinner. You knew Absol would be fine on his own.