Articuno

Probably one of my fav ice legendary
One: He was the first ice legendary.
Two: He has blue hair. Blue hair=hot

Also, quick question. Where are you guys from? I see my book is read almost all around the world and I just wanted to know where some of where my readers are from. I'm just curious about where you guys are from because I think it's cool that people from around the world read just this book.

Freezing wind came through the front door as Articuno shut the door behind him. He came in with skate shoes as the smile on his face proves what he was thinking.

"Oh (y/n)-chan~ I have the greatest winter fun right here~"

You came out from the kitchen with hot chocolate in a mug while you slip the warm dark chocolate goodness. "What is it?"

"We can go ice skating!"

"But it's almost the beginning of spring. And there's no snow left."

"What do you take my powers for?!"

You shrugged, "Don't know. But... I don't know how to skate..."

Articuno smiled, "I can teach you how! I could freeze up the lake and then we can ice skate on it!"

"Ummmm..." Truth to be told, you were nervous as you never did anything with skate in it before. "S-sure!"

Articuno eyes beamed with joy, "Yay~ I'll go freeze it up real quick~"

--------------------------------------------

You put on your ice skates. Gulping, you stood up slowly, but only to slip and fall right on your butt.

Articuno was laughing as he skated up to a grumpy you. "Are you okay?!"

You huffed at him angrily "No!"

Articuno gives you his usual smile as he helped you up. "Just stay by me and I'll help you."

Nervously, you nodded your head. Articuno slowly pushed his right foot as you both started skating. You gasped as this was new and it was fun at the same time.

Articuno rested his hands gently on you hip like a gentleman. He went behind you as you skated at the front.

Soon enough you were skating on your own.

"L-look Articuno! I-I did it! I'm skating!"

Articuno chuckled as he took your soft hand into his big icy cold ones. "I see (y/n). Maybe now I can show you some tricks to skating~"

"Really?! Show me! Please!"

Articuno smiles at you as he gently takes both hand your hands this time and pulls you closer to him.

He slowly made zig zag patterns with you in the ice. Then curving movements, swaying in a figure movement. His eyes never leaving yours as he scooped you up and held you high in the air. You yelp from fear and joy, but enjoyed it as Articuno gently put you down on the ice and twirled slowly as a snowflake falls down the gray sky, the sun died down slowly.

Time seem to last forever skating with Articuno. It seem almost romantic like as Chinuho under the ice lighted the lake up

You looked down and gasped as Articuno and you were both skating, it formed words

'(y/n), your my snowflake in the winters. I need you in my ice cold heart to warm it up. So, will you melt the ice and become my lover?'

Articuno stopped skating as fear rose up inside him. A single tear came down your face.

"(y/n), are you alright?!"

"I-I... I love you too Articuno! These are tears of joy!"

Articuno breathe in a breath of relief, "Oh thank Arceus... you scared me..."

You smiled and kiss his cheek, "Is that a good thing~? It must mean you do care~"

Articuno smiles at you as his red cold eyes stares into your (e/c) ones. He slowly leaned you back, holding you where an dance hold his lover, "Yes it does, I love you (y/n)"

He leans down and kisses your soft (s/c) lips. You hummed and kissed back feeling his cold heart melt with the kiss. The best part of all, was when soft snow started coming down having you both pull each other close for the warmth of both your hearts.