Female Snivy X Male Reader

"Ugh... I can't go out in this! This doesn't have the right type of green!" Snivy said as she looked through dresses.

You sighed and sat down on the tiny chair they had in the dressing place. Snivy wanted a new dress and was tired of the one she ALWAYS wore. Truth to be told you had a liking to the old dress and didn't want her to get rid of it. Because it made her what she was.

"(y/n) don't just sit there! Help me find a new dress!" Snivy called out as she snapped you out of your day dream.

"Okay. But... what kind of dress am I looking for here?"

"It has to be green. Maybe with a hint of yellow added into it.... or maybe dark green... no wait bright yellow!"

You sweat dropped and started walking away from her and thoughts of weirdness. You looked all over for a dress that was decent looking along with the right color. You sighed with hopelessness as the perfect dress wasn't to be found.

Suddenly out of the corner of your eye you spotted the perfect dress as a tall beautiful women had it. This was your chance as you tapped on the back as she turned around and saw you smiling at her. "Can I please have the dress lady?"

Her eyes raked over your body, taking in the tone and ease of your body. A playful smirk came onto her lips as she picked at the dress you wanted. "Oh this? Only if you give me something in return."

"What is it then?"

"A kiss~" She said as she posted her body for you. Snivy heard as she wasn't that far away as she looked up and stared at the scene.

You blinked at the woman, confused at what she was trying to do. "Umm..." you just took the dress and left, leaving the woman growling and angry at you.

Snivy looked up at you with surprise as you handed her the dress. "Why didn't you give her a kiss?"

"Who? That lady? I don't like her."

"D-Do... do you like me?" Snivy said blushing and hid her face behind her bangs.

It was your turn to blush as you jumped at the sudden confession from Snivy. "Y-Yes... that's why I let you drag me here to this place... I thought if I helped you, you would like me back...""

Snivy giggled and kissed your cheek. "You baka... I've liked you for some time now... guess we were both too shy to say anything..."

"Even you which is funny!" You said and laughed.

"S-shut up!" Snivy said with a slight smile and smacked you, "You maybe a jerk sometimes... but I love you."

"So do I."

The store over heard and they awed over your confession. Both you two were leaving a blushing messes, but you smiled and kissed Snivy quickly in front of the crowd, leaving you a good size slap mark, but one you would cherish and love.