Steven Stones

Mt. Silver was a pain in the ass to climb up. Even though you had winter clothes on it was colder than what the legendary pokemon Kyurem could make.

You're pokemon who could have warmed you up were to be safe inside their pokeballs. After all, you didn't want them to freeze from this cold.

The reason you were climbing up this mountain was because of a legendary ice crystal that was made from Arceus himself to keep this mountain cold no matter what. Mysterious legends ask why he made it cold was to protect the crystal from all cost.

After a week's journey of hiking up a mountain you finally found it by entering into a cave.

"Another soul up here?"

The voice echoed inside the cave as you whipped your head all over to find it. "Whose there?!"

"Don't be scared. I'm only looking for a stone."

"Funny thing is I'm looking for one too."

"Interesting, so you like rocks too?"

"Well mostly any solid form of mineral really. I'm looking for the legendary ice crystal!"

"Me too, and how about this, whoever finds the crystal first gets the right of saying they claimed they discovered it?"

"Sound like a deal." You smiled evil since you knew you were going to win.

"What is your name?"

"(y/n) (y/l)."

"Pretty name. Steven Stones is my name. Now, let the games begin."

Steven Stones? The name tried to get through your head but you couldn't remember where you heard it from. Cursing at yourself for getting distracted you took off in a flash.

The inside of the cave was like a maze. Every twist and turn would either get you to a dead end or path closet to the crystal. The walls were getting brighter and brighter each times you when into a hall without a dead end. The crystal must be near.

You turned at the last corner and ran up and stomped your foot on the ground. "I won!"

"I think I won."

You looked over to see Steven looking down at a piece of rock around his neck. "I won really."

"But how-"

"It was simple really. If you knew anything about minerals they ate shinier and glow more in an area near or far away from a light source which is this crystal."

Damn your competitive nature. If you had just remembered that the whole time the dead ends wouldn't have been a problem.

"Well played. Where do you come from?"

"The Hoenn region. We have a lot of meteorites their where I come from."

"Ahh that explains a lot. I'm from the Kanto region. We have a lot of grass their... a lot."

"Well you would need the grass if you wanted pokemon nearby."

You chuckled. "True. It was nice meeting you, Steve Stones."

"You too. But how about this, you agree to me asking you out on a date and I'll say you discovered the legendary ice crystal first."

Well not only did you like his personality, but he was hot too. He was dressed in business suit type clothing that looked so thin. How could he have climbed up here without freezing to death?!

"Hmmm... I'll take up on the offer. Only because you're cute."

Steven gave you a smile as he walked over to you. "I look forward to are date together."

"Me too. But it better not just be all about rocks and more rocks."

Steven broke out laughing. "I promise it will not be about rocks. Give me your number and I'll call you about the date."

"Alright."

You exchanged numbers with each other as both Steven and you had a great, big smile on your faces. Up their beyond the clouds a figure was smiling down at their work and knew their plan had worked for bringing them together.