Mega Absol Female X Male Reader

Lately the earth has been rumbling rather dangerously lately. The people of your village told you your imagination was just getting to you, but the tree split into two wasn't an imagination. The village was going to be swallowed up by the earth if nothing wasn't to be stopped.

You ran up to your village's mayor as you were out of breath. "M-Mayor... the... village..."

The mayor sighed and pushed his way past you. "(y/n) we've been over this, our village has been safe for over many years, no natural disaster has ever come to our village. Now stop this nonsense and go back to weaving baskets for the fishes."

You sighed and turned around to go to your work area, until a human jumped onto the villages' tallest rock. People stopped with what they were doing and looked at the beautiful female, with two axes and white with a mix of black, looking like the pokemon Absol.

"Who are you?" The mayor yelled.

The woman stood up tall with pride, looking like an angel as her wings of fur flapped softly. "The village is going to be swallowed by the earth by tomorrow morning, I warn you to leave the village and get to safety to the nearest town in the north."

"I asked, WHO are you?"

The woman tensed up and looked down at her own feet. "My name is Absol-"

A woman gasped and backed away from the rock. "Monster! She brings disaster to the village!"

People gasped and backed away from Absol, glaring at her and cursing at her to stay away. She tried to step forward, but the market people started throwing food at her. Absol gasped and dodged them easily but ran back into the forest.

It didn't seem right and you knew she was right. The mayor called after you when you took off, but you didn't look back and ran deep into the forest. You knew this forest in the back of your head so you knew where Absol might be.

After an hour of running, taking some breaks in-between, you managed to get to the spot where the waterfall was. There she was, Absol, sitting down as she legs were in the water. She looked depressed about what happened earlier.

When you took a step forward a branch broke under you as it caught her attention. She simple blinked at you and turned away. "What do you want now? Telling me that I'm more of a monster?"

"N-No... I was going to stay I believe you... about the disaster with the village."

Absol stopped and stared at you. "What? You... Believe me? I-I can't believe this! You must be lying!"

"No! I'm not lying! I promise!"

Her eyes seemed to glare into your soul until she sighed and shook her head. "It doesn't matter anymore. I always warn humans about these disasters but they never listen, they always think it's ME who cause them."

"Well their wrong." You walked over and sat next to her. "I believe you, so you'll help me escape to the town in the north, right?"

Absol stared long and hard at you, a slow trusting coming over her eyes. "You really believe me?"

"Yes, I've seen trees splitting under the earth and grounds are slowly moving apart from each other. I can't and won't let this happen longer. I need to take my pokemon out of this village and take them to safety."

"Alright, I trust you now." Absol got up and helped you up. "Take your pokemon and follow me."

"Wait... what will happen to the people of my village?"

A deep sadness came over her eyes. "I'm afraid I can't save them. Even if you spoke they won't believe you or the mayor won't himself. We must take your pokemon now and leave."

"Alright."

You grabbed your pokemon and left with Absol. In the early morning you arrived to the town of the north when an earthquake happened. Later that night news reports talked about your village, that was safe for hundreds of years, was swallowed up into the earth. A deep sadness came over you when you saw the image, but luckily Absol comfort you, never leaving your side as you did the same.