Arceus

Quick note before we began here. I do not mean to hurt anyone's feeling with the reader-chan life here in the book. A friend of mine lived this life before and it gave me the idea because her life got better after a few quick months I became friends with her. So please don't get upset by this. I am completely against parents bullying/abusing their children. I know because I was one of them many years ago but now my life has gotten better over the years and fought the depression. So sorry if this chapter gave you any pain or bad memories, I am sorry because I don't mean to give you any of those. Without any thing else let the story continue! ~ Bbub14

It was a nice and sunny day out. You needed to get away from your quiet house as it started to bore you. Your mother just died a few months ago. It tore you and your dad apart, but you knew you had too be strong... you knew she would have wanted that from you. Your father on the other hand... well... he's been distance, but still good too you.

You sat on the slide playground near you house. Taking in the sun and looking about at the sky. You looked down, and jump to find a man with white hair and green, red intimidating eyes stareing at you. You slide down the slide and started walking home away from the strange man.

You came home to this new smell... of alcohol? This sent was new too you... you when into the living room to find your father on the couch drunk and passed out. This shocked you to your core, your father never drank before, so the smell of alcohol threw you off. You just ignore this new thing and walked up to your room. This new change was soon going to end.... right?

*five months later*

Your life was... terrible... your father became a alcoholic and hasn't been paying the bills or rent for the house. Making you work the long nights at the dinner you worked at.

You looked at the clock to find work over. A sigh of relief as you put up your apron and walked out the door. It started raining... great... just great... you didn't have a coat so you just ran threw the streets. You ran and ran without looking up, until you bumped into someone, making you yelp and fall to the wet ground.

"I am so sorry miss!" The voice was rough, but gentle like rain poring in a late afternoon."I didn't mean for you to fall!'

You groaned as you rubbed your bottom. "It's okay sir-" You stopped talking as you met eye contact with that man you saw all those months ago. You just couldn't believe what you were seeing. You saw this man five months ago! How was he even here?!

You continued to stare until the handsome stranger cough, making you snap out of it. "I'm sorry for starring! It's just... I think I've seen you before..."

The man laughed, making you jump from his soft laugh. You thought he was a mean person by the way he looked, but truthfully he seem kind. "Yes we have (y/n)."

You stiffened up, how could this man know your name?! "Ummm... how do you know my name?..."

"Because I've know you for a very long time (y/n)."

You started freaking out on the inside. You didn't answer him as you just ran away from him. The man called your name but you didn't stop until you got to your house. You sighed, not knowing what your dad was going to do with you.

You opened the door slowly. You started tip toeing into the living room until a beer bottle was thrown right across your head, just barely missing you and the pieces of glass everywhere.

"There you are you *hic* bitch!" Your dad yell at you across the couch, drunk with the sent of alcohol now sense the first day you saw him with that beer bottle.

"I'm sorry... daddy..." Tears filled your (e/c) eyes.

Your father scowled at you. "Quit crying like a bitch and do the damn dishes! RIGHT *HIC* NOW!"