Vaporeon

I don't know if it's just me. But I think blue haired guys are the hottest guys in any anime or game.

The waves crashed against the soft hot sand as Vaporeon was out in the sea taking a nice afternoon swim like always, and you, were on the sand make a sand castle. It was silly for you to be making a sand castle, It wasn't because you were to old. It was because you were afraid of water. It always seemed weird to you because of the fact that you had a water type pokemon on your team, who always goes swimming when he's not busy for something else. You finished your huge sand castle, it had two towers and a little flag on top of it. Vaporeon when up for air and saw your work

"It looks good (y/n)! It's bigger than the last time I saw it fifteen minutes ago!" He shook his wet hair to get some seaweed off of his head

You giggled and smiled at him "Thanks! I'm going to make it even better after I build a moat! Maybe even make an entrance inside it! I'm going to have to make it hollow inside thought..."

Vaporeon smiled and chuckled at the way you lit up when building sand castles. An idea popped inside his head as he smiled evilly "You know... You could always come in the water and put some of it in your moat!"

The idea scarred you at the thought of being in water "N-No way! I'm not going into that deathtrap of a water!"

"Oh come on! How else are you going to get water for your moat?!"

"By going to the drinking fountain! See ya!" You stood up and walked off to the drinking fountain as Vaporeon was forming his master plan....

After you got a bottle of water from the drinking fountain you saw that Vaporeon was gone. It made you worry a bit because he never got out of the water unless it was time to go home.

"Vaporeon?....." You asked weakly, starring off into the beautiful sea. It's waves rolled back and forth in a calming repeating motion, making the light shine beautiful sparkles of rainbows everywhere. It toke your breath away to just see something like this "So beautiful...." You mumbled under your breath while stepping closer towards the sea without noticing. You just inches away from the water until you backed away with fear rising inside from being to close. "That was a close one! But still..... I wish I was afraid of water....." You whispered to yourself as a pair of wet arms grabbed you tightly around the waste, lifting you up high off the ground.

"I can fix that for you!" Vaporeon said with a bright smile as you tried getting out of his iron grip

"VAPOREON!!! LET ME GO!!!" You yelled which only made him chuckled

"Not happening (y/n)!" He started getting into the water as fear was building inside you with every step he toke "There's nothing to be afraid about (y/n)! It's just water!"

"JUST WATER?! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM VAPOREON!! LET ME GO NOW!!!" He let go as he dropped you into the cold and warm water. You started freaking out as you tried swimming up to get air. Arms wrapped around you and pulled you to the surface.

"See! Your fine! There's nothing to worry about (y/n)! As long as I'm in the water I will keep you safe. I promise."

You blushed and slowly started hugging him back "But that doesn't mean you can just drop me into the water without warning me first!"

He just laugh a tiny bit and pulled you closer to him. Making you rest on his chest. You blushed more while he drifted you both, kicking his legs lazy to stay up for air. "I know... that was kind of mean. But it did help you forget about being in water. If I teach you how to swim you can go swimming with me too! And not be bored building sand castle all day long!"

"First of all! I am not bored when making sand castle! Second! I would love it if you teach me how to swim."

Vaporeon smiled brightly as you started your lessons...

*Time skip night time*

It toke a while, but you finally learned how to swim without help now! Your fear of water disappeared with the waves themselves as the moon shines down brightly. Making the waves glisten in the moonlight. You both were about to head back until Vaporeon grabbed your arm.

"What is it Vaporeon? You know we can't stay all day in here!"

Vaporeon gave you a smile as he pulled you close to him again. Making the moonlight make his blue eyes shine like dark blue waves. "I know we can't stay here. I just wanted another dive under sea. Is that bad?"

"No not at all! I just thought you didn't want to come out!"

"I wish we could stay here all night... Come on. Let's just do it already."

You did what he told you and dive under water as Vaporeon did too. You went to get air until his arms wrapped around you and pulled you in for an underwater kiss. You were shocked by what was happening. You kissed back while getting air back in the process. It was about to heat up until you both started to run out of air and pull up for air. Vaporeon held you close to him

"I love you (y/n). That's why I like you coming to the beach with me."

You smiled loving towards Vaporeon and pulled up to kiss him on the lips quick "I do too. You're the reason I like Water types so much. It's beacuse of you that I like water now. I love you with all my heart Vaporeon."

A small school of fishes swim around the both of you making small waves. The fish had colored scales with all of the colors of the rainbow. More came making the dark water shine with colors everywhere. The fish saying in agreement with the moon shining down on them of the love between the both of you.

Vaporeon chuckles at the sight as he pulls you in closer. You put your head of his chest, listening to beating sound of his heart beat. It's calm and cool beat making you start falling asleep.

"I love you Vaporeon.... I wish to be with you and stay in the sea all day long..." You whispered and fell asleep on his chest.

Vaporeon smiled loving at your sleeping figure and kissed the top of your head "Me too. I wish the same for us every day..."

So I am having some trouble finding pokemon to do. So I was thinking putting up a vote on which the next pokemon chapter will be! These are the ones I find to know what the charter is like! If there are any that I missed then feel free to give out some requests!

Reshiram and Zekrom: both or separate?

Jolteon

Lugia and Hoho: both or separate?

Houndoom

Arceus

Gallade

Garchomp

Umbreon

Absol

Latios

Ninetails

Mewtwo

Kyogre and Groundon: both or separate?

Rayquaza

Cobalt