Yveltal

It's been years, centuries since that day Yveltal took your life force. Yveltal walked in the rain as the drops filled in the emptiness of his heart. His head bent as his red hair covered half his handsome face as his slow walking was in perfect beats of the crying rain and his heart.

He reached a spot in what was a forest before many years ago into a waste land as he walked up to a spot. A rock with a signal red rose by a grave.

Yveltal stared at it. His heart becoming heartless with each beat as the spot of you in it was long gone. A spot where a hold could never be replaced by.

Yveltal knelt down by the grave as memories of you came back into his mind. A single tear fell from his face as the memory of your death haunt him, forever.

Yveltal time for life forces came as he knew you were safe. Away from the forest. He began sucking the life force out of the forest as pokemon ran away. Trees wilted, rivers dried up, and the grass and sky all pure gray and black.

He was almost done until a teddiursa wasn't fast enough from the power of Yveltal's life sucking force. Yveltal felt pity for the Pokemon and kept going, until out of the blue you came along and quickly threw the teddiursa to its mother as they both ran away.

Yveltal's heart stopped as you weren't quick enough in time to doge the draining life force. Your screams of dieing echoed inside his mind. By the time Yveltal stopped his powers and came by you. You were already dead. Yveltal sobbed as he closed your lifeless eyes and buried you in the spot where you died. You were the only friend that Yveltal had. Yveltal promised he would never hurt you, but he failed.

Yveltal gripped the side of his coat sleeves as a waterfall of tears streamed down his face. He loved you more than a friend. And he took away the one thing he loved.

"Why..." Yveltal said heartbroken. His Y shaped eyes burning from the tears it poured from him, "Why did I take the only life I loved?! I'm a monster! Yet I continue living because I'm forced too! DAMN IT! I HATE MYSELF! I WANT (Y/N) BACK! I NEED HER BACK MORE THAN ANYTHING!"

Yveltal took a breath of air as the rain seemed to pound down harder on him, "please... oh great Arceus... if you can hear me... listen my plead... I know I'm a pokemon who take lives... but I h-have no choice... so... please... if I wish for only one thing... bring (y/n) back to me... I-I don't care if she's changed... I-I just need her back..."

Yveltal couldn't take it anymore as he burst into pure painful sobs. The spot where he sucked in your soul still had a hollow feeling in his chest.

After a while Yveltal fell asleep from the rains peaceful drops of sorrow. Up above, the great all mighty heard his plead as he couldn't stand seeing Yveltal sad anymore. It was time his heartless heart was no longer heartless.

*years later*

It was the time again for Yveltal to visit your grave. His brother, Xerneas, helps time to time with his brother's sadness. But knew this was something no one even he could heal.

He finally came up too your grave to visit, until something caught his ears. His ears twitched as the sound of music could be heard. Yveltal didn't notice over the years that a forest was growing near your grave.

Yveltal hesitated, to visit your grave or follow the sound of music.

His mind couldn't understand but his heart tugged at the direction of the music. He slowly when up to it. His mind racing faster as the sound of your voice was all too familiar. After what felt like years his heart raced in joy, confusion, and astonishment as he found you. You were singing to the pokemon with a leaf whistle.

Yveltal took in your face, figure, and soul. It was you.

Yveltal looked at you as the tiny group of pokemon around you looked at you with peaceful faces from the soft and beautiful melody of your song.

After you were done Yveltal sucked in a breath as you opened your eyes. They were the same (e/c) beautiful eyes he's seen before and loved.

You smiled at the pokemon around you as you lifted your head to meet with Yveltal eyes. His heart seemed to stopped for a second.

"Hello." You said as your familiar voice ringed in his ears, "Are you new? I've never seen you're around here before."

Yveltal opened up his cracked lips as he spoke with words of hope, "N-not really... is your name... (y/n)?"

You smiled as you gently got up and walked towards Yveltal. Yveltal stared at you with hopeless love he forgotten over the centuries, "Yes my name is (y/n). You must be the pokemon, Yveltal. The forest pokemon told me about you as you seem to visit a grave near here?"

Yveltal hearts made a flip in his chest. He took a deep breath and looked at the angles of your beautiful face while speaking, "Yes I do. I lost a friend who I loved more than just a friend by me."

Your eyes filed up with pity for Yveltal and you hugged him. Yveltal sucked in a breath as his soul was close to yours. He was afraid it might just take it back again.

"I'm sorry about your lost." You said.

Yveltal stared at the top of your head before gently stroking a strand of your hair, "It's okay... but... do you remember anything?"

You looked up into his red eyes, confused, "What do you mean?"

Yveltal took in a shaky breath. His mind battling to tell you or not, but, his heart took over his mind instead. "I don't know if you know this, but you're a reborn soul. In a past life I accidentally took away your life force as you sacrifice yourself to save a teddiursa."

Tears from Yveltal, fell down on your face as the warmth of them seemed to seep through your skin and into your soul, "I loved you, (y/n). I know you don't remember me... but... the greatest gift I've ever gotten is you alive again..."

You couldn't believe this. This man was crazy. Until the tears from him that fell on your face seemed to soak into your soul.

A wave of shock filled you as you breathed a gasp of the impacted the past memories filled you in. Yveltal caught you in time before you hit the ground as be held you bridal style.

Yveltal face pained with worried until your face breathed back in colors.

You looked up at Yveltal as the memories passed over your vision, "I-I remember now... Y-Yveltal... I didn't mean to get my life taken from you... I was being s-stupid as I follow you into the forest... I was curious and f-followed after you... I-I saw the teddiursa was going to die and when to save it... I thought I c-c-could make it out in time... b-but... I was wrong..."

You remembered Yveltal's sobs as your life drained away from your body into the afterlife. It was a painful thing too as you were unhappy in the afterlife as people where to be happy there, not sad.

Yveltal broke into tears as he held you close to his sobbing body, "I-I love you (y/n)... I-I was forced to live without you... N-now I don't h-have too!"

You smiled as tears ran down your face. The same tears of joy as Yveltal's, "I-I love you Yveltal... I promise to n-never leave your side..."

Yveltal smiled. His mouth hurt a tiny bit from the pain as he didn't smile in centuries, "I-I love you more than you think... I waited a whole century for you to return back to me, my sweet love, (y/n)."

You smiled as Yveltal gently kissed your soft lips as you kissed back. Yveltal heart slowly filled back in with your lost years of love as he mumble your name a bit in the kiss.

The group of pokemon smiled at the two lovers. For the teddiursa in the group, was the ancestor of the teddiursa you saved years ago. As the tale of your brave sacrifice put the original teddiursa soul to rest.