Xatu

Xatu, once again, was staring into space. You stood in front of him. Snapping your fingers, jumping, set fire in front of his face, and banging something against the wall. But, nothing.

You groaned out loud, "Xatu!! You can't look into the future forever! You gotta do something besides that!"

No response

"Xatu... did I do something wrong?!"

Finally, Xatu blinked, once.

He looked up at you confused, "Hmm? Oh, hi (y/n)."

It was your turn to stare at Xatu, "Didn't you hear or see the things I did?!"

"What things?"

Anger boiled inside you, "Are you kidding me?! I know you were looking into the future, but you can at least hear or see what I do in front of you when you do look into the future!"

"Oh... I must have not been paying attention."

"More than just paying attention if I do say so myself..."

"Are you mad at me?" Xatu said.

"Kinda yeah!" You yelled as the anger inside was getting hotter.

"I'm sorry.... but, what did I do?"

"YOU WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION TOO ME!! DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT AGAIN?! XATU, YOU ARE THE MOST INCONSIDERATE POKEMON IN THE WORLD!"

Xatu looked hurt at your words, "How am I inconsiderate?"

You huffed, crossing your arms over your chest. "You just plain ignore me half the time! That hurts you know... I don't like being ignored... I hate it. And now, I'm starting to think you hate me."

"What?!" Xatu jumped up from his chair. Hugging you tightly and surprising you at the action. "I could never hate you, (y/n)! You're my trainer who I would never leave! Because I love you-"

Xatu stopped, blushing like mad as you took in his words. A tint of pink rose into your cheeks as the thought sink in.

"Oh." You said

Xatu looked down at the ground. Almost even ashamed. "I guess you don't love me back since I'm a pokemon, and you think I'm a jerk who hates you..."

"Xatu... I never said any of that..."

"But... I just know it, (y/n)! I've seen a future where you hate me and want me gone!" Tears spilled out of Xatu's eye, "I don't want it to happen, (y/n)! I want to be with you forever! That's why I've been ignoring you too see if there a better future than that!"

You tackled Xatu into a hug. You couldn't believe what Xatu saw was true. You just couldn't.

"Xatu! Don't believe that future! I won't ever leave you! You hear me! I love you too! So... please don't believe in a future like that..."

You closed your eyes to avoid tears from spilling out. But, you didn't expect a kiss in the closed eyes. You didn't open your eyes as you just let the kiss happen. Warm, passionate, and loving as the kiss lasted until Xatu pulled back and stared into your eyes.

"I believe you (y/n). Just now, I've seen with that kiss we can be happy together. So please, (y/n), no more tears."

You nodded. Hot tears of joy spilled out of your eyes as you hugged, Xatu, "I promise. I will always love you Xatu."

"Me too, (y/n)."

Xatu promise with his heart as he looked outside the window. Staring off into space and smiling at the wonderful futures he will have with you.