Entei

It was a HOT day. And not just because it was hot, it was because you were looking at your human pokemon Entei, with his shirt off....... It was hard to NOT drool over him.... Entei was fixing the air vent in house. He got too hot even though he is fire type.... You didn't mind it because he looked HOT without his shirt on.

"Hey (y/n)! Can you try turning the power back on it again?!" Entei shouted from the back room

"Yeah sure!" You when to turn the power back on as cold air started to go through the house again, making your sweating body cold again.

Entei came back in with sweat all over this body. You were just looking at him until you realized you were staring at him. You turn your head away from him embarrassed.

"Thanks (y/n). You were a big help when it came to the moving the new one in. Ummm... (y/n)?"

You snapped your head his direction "Oh sorry! I was off in space there for a second!"

"Okay, well I'm going to take a shower now. "He ran back upstairs as you heard the shower go off.

You couldn't stop thinking about Entei with his shirt off.... it was like you were in a trance your mind couldn't get out of. Your (f/p) (favorite small pokemon) came into the room and climbed on your arm. You laugh at your (f/p) as it was crying for food.

"Alright (f/p) I will go and make your favorite food!"

You went into the kitchen and got it out it's favorite pokemon food. (f/p) started eating it right away as you notices it's water dish was empty. You picked it up and turned on the foist as you heard Entei scream.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!! TURN THE WATER OFF!!!!! IT'S COLD!!!!!!"

"What?!" You couldn't quiet hear him over the water until you turned it off and heard a loud crash upstairs "Entei?...... Are you alright?...."

"Y-yeah.... I sipped! And I think I left my shirt downstairs! Can you bring it up to me?!"

You blushed at the thought, him without this clothes on.... means.... You slapped yourself before your mind could get any dirty anymore further. "O-okay!...." You saw his red shirt and when upstairs and knocked on the door

"Entei! I brought your shirt for you!"

"Oh really? Thanks (y/n)!" He came out in a towel covering his lower part of his self. Your red was redder then lava.

"H-h-h-here!" You shoved his shirt to him as you ran to your room and locked the door.

Entei shortly was banging on the door "(y/n)?! What's wrong?!"

"N-n-nothing!! Just need to cool off!"

The banging stopped, until you smelled hot metal. Entei opened the door fully dressed as he came up to you "Sorry. I had to melt the door knob..."

"What?! Really Entei?!"

"I'm sorry (y/n)... I was just really worried about you when you took off like that....."

You sigh "It's okay... but can you go Entei?"

"No" He said firmly

"I said out!" You tried pushing him out of the room until you tripped and fell on him. You blushed even harder as he just chuckled

"You sure do blush. Maybe this will make it even more fun for me?" He lean in and kissed your lips, you were shocked but began to kiss back until Entei pulled back and laughed at your red face. "You know (y/n), I really like you, no love you."

"R-r-really?..."

"Yep, so.... if you can blush like that, then I want to see how much more you blush in the bed"

"ENTEI!!!!!" You slapped him as he just laughed even more.