Missingno

It was a rainy day that evening as you were cooking dinner tonight. You were listening to the radio until the front door opening ever so quietly, knowing that it was Missingno getting home from school

You walk in on him on time before he could make it to the stairs

"Hold it Igno. (his nickname) I want too talk too you"

"R-really?... what a-about?..."

"For starts you can turn around and face me"

"What?!" He cover his face with his hand "There! I'm facing you!"

You sighed as you removed his hand from his face, but then gasp as you saw it was bloody and bruise badly "Oh my god! Who did this too you Ingo?!" You went into the kitchen real quick to get a wash cloth and wipe the blood off of his face

"No one (y/n), I just tripped and fell down!"

"Ingo quit lieing to me! Who did this too you?!"

Ingo sighs as he looks you in your (e/c) eyes with his peach colored ones "Just some bullies that have been beating me up.... but you don't need to worry about me! I'm fine! So worry about yourself!"

Your eyes started to water because you know Ingo bulling promblem. He got bullied at schooled because he was a mistake in the game. You didn't think that. You though he was cool! You never though one once he was this some kind of glitch or mistake

You blinked the tears out do your eyes as you hugged him "I'm sorry Ingo... I wished I could do something about this...."

Ingo face heated up "Wha?! Don't be! Just don't worry about me alright! I can handle it! I'll skip out on dinner okay... night" He ran up the stairs before you could say anything else too him.

You wished you could do something too help out the guy you liked... so you thought all night long and decided what was going too happen tomorrow

Missingno pov

I go up to my room and plop down on my bed. I have to some how get five hundred dollars on my hand... the bullies said if I don't pay up.... they would hurt (y/n). I'm afraid of (y/n) getting hurt because of me....

I sigh as I get under the covers and listen to the pounding of the rain on my window... they sound sad and depressed just like me.... don't know how to get out of the cycle of life....

I turn to face the alarm clock and see it's only seven twenty at night... I had about only after school to give them the money... if I don't then (y/n) will get hurt because of me!

I punch the bed a bit as I heard a few springs break. I didn't care! I was angry at myself! I'm a weak person! Can't even protect myself! If I can't do that then (y/n)'s in real trouble!

I keep thinking about my thoughts until I somehow fall asleep think about (y/n).....

(y/n) pov

*next day after school*

I closely follow behide Ingo in the shadow's until I stop and hide behind a trash can. Ingo stops right where the garbage truck picks up the school's trash.

Out of the shadows came three figures. The main boss/bully was Jacob. He can up to Ingo in a slow but dangerous way

"So" Jacob says as he gets up into Ingo's face "where's the money? Five hundred dollars worth. If you don't give it you know what will happen"

Jacob smriks at Ingo, until Ingo looks up at his brown eyes with his peach colored ones with no feelings

"I don't got the money... but hurt me instead... I don't want (y/n) to get hurt Jacob, so leave her alone and hurt me instead of her...."

Jacob growls as he punch Ingo straight in the stomache, making Ingo gasp out blood a bit "You think that will work on me?! You think I'm an idiot?! You think I will just let you and that girl go?! If you don't have the money then I'll just kill her instead!"

Ingo eyes go wide with horror "NO! PLEASE! That wasn't the deal! Don't kill (y/n)! Kill me instead!"

Jacob laughs as he kicks Ingo in the chest, he goes flying a good distance as he hits a garbage can hard.

"You will get your wish to die! After I kill your lover!"

I felt a strong arm grasp my arm and cover my mouth from screaming "There were four of them?!" I though as I try struggle out of his grasp, but fail as he tightens it each time I struggle until to the point it hurt

Ingo eyes widen with fear as he sees me come out of the shadows. I hear Jacob laugh as he pulls a dagger out from his school uniform pant pocket

"Oh... this will be fun... too bad Ingo that she has too die, but then again you wouldn't care because mistake can't love" Jacob sneer the last part as his buddy's come out of the shadow and hold me down to the ground

I cry hard as I know death is coming for me. I open my eyes too see Jacob's cold dark brown ones look into my (e/c) with happiness.

"It's too bad, your very beautiful (y/n).... you would live if that mistake didn't love you." He puts the cold metal right on my neck, I can smell the dry old blood on it even though it was clean.

I put on a brave face as I look right up at him "I don't care if I die because Ingo loves me. I love him too. If I die because of something like that, then I'll know that the guy I loved, loved me back the same way even in death. Go ahead and kill me then, just know I'll be happy even in death "

Jacob stared at me with shocked cold brown eyes. He shook his head before pressuring the blade deep down on my neck "You will regret ever saying those words to me (y/l/n)!"

He began cutting my neck slowly as I scream from the burning pain as blood started to come out. I started too see stars in my eyes as I looked at Jacob's psychotic face.

He gave me a huge grin until I felt he was throw off of me. I hear screams from others as my body had no hands griping it form the sides

I look up to see Ingo punching Jacob's face over and over again. This buddy's were on the ground knocked out cold.

"YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH OR HURT (Y/N)!!!!! YOU WILL NOT KILL HER!!! SHE IS MINE!!!! YOU HEAR ME?! YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Ingo was screaming at a unconscious Jacob whose face was bloody, with a broken nose too.

The last thing I saw was Ingo coming over to me with his face and purple hair all bloody as tears where in his peach colored eyes....

I wake up to something warm touching my face..... or.... lips.... I open my eyes to find Ingo's lips on mine. I was shocked at frist until I started to kiss back. Ingo jump a bit, I must have sacred him.

Ingo pulls back as his face was red from blushing

"(y/n)! I didn't mean to wake you! I sorry! Are you alright?!"

"Yeah.... I'm alright" my throat was burning a lot though... but I didn't mined as I looked at Ingo's cute blushing face.

His eyes started to water as he pulled me into a bear hug sobbing into my shoulder "I'm so sorry *sob* (y/n)! I should have stopped them sooner but I didn't! *sob* You must hate me now!"

You smiled a bit has you hugged Ingo back "I don't hate you silly! I love you! Didn't you hear my speech to Jacob before he cut me? You saved me Ingo!"

Ingo looks me with happiness as he pulled me into a another sweet but short kiss "I'll never let ANYONE hurt you again (y/n)! Because I have something to live to protect for! And that's you"

He snuggles with me in bed as he rest my head on his chest. I smile as I take in the warm of his love

"I love you too Ingo, and just know this, mistakes can love a person no matter what"

Ingo smiles at me warmly as he kisses the top of my head and sings me too sleep on that cold but warm full night