1- Welcome

Alexandra(Alex)'s *POV*

"Welcome to Alexandria." The curly haired guy said, as we entered the gates. We all stopped in front of Aaron, as soon as we heard the gates close. My eyes traveled around the place, seeing houses and trees and fresh green patches of grass.

"Before we take this any further, I need you all to turn over your weapons. Stay, you hand them over." He spoke.

"Like hell you are." I said, holding onto my gun and my knife which was currently on my sides of my pants.

"We don't know if we want to stay." Rick said, holding his gun on one hand, and Judith with the other.

"It's fine, Nicholas." Aaron sighed.

"If we're gonna use them, we could have started already." Rick said.

"Let them talk to Deanna first, okay?" Aaron told Nicholas.

"Who's Deanna?" My head turned at the sudden voice, and saw Abraham furrowing his eyebrows, as he asked who the hell this Deanna was.

"She knows everything you'd want to know about this place." Aaron explained. "Rick, why don't you start?"

"Sasha?"

We all turned around as we heard a walker growling and coming towards the gates of the community. Bob stood beside her and watched as she raised her long gun, and shot the walker in the head."

"It's a good thing we're here." I said, looking at the guy Nicholas, then we all began to walk away and follow Aaron to wherever.
-
I walked around in a living room of Deanna's house, looking at all the books she had upon her bookshelves. I looked out side the windows to make sure no one was watching us as well. My head turned as I saw a older woman enter the room.

"You must be Alexandra," she smiled. "Welcome to Alexandria." She emphasized the community's name.

"Alex. That's my name."

"Well, Alex, I'm Deanna Monroe-"

"What's the camera for?"

"To record the interviews. We like to go back and just see if we missed anything- figure out a job for you."

"A job?"

"Well, if you want to stay here you have to do something." She explained.

"So? What's this job I have?" I asked, feeling kind of annoyed and tired.

"I have to learn something about you first, in order to find that job." She spoke. "So tell me, how long have you known your group? How'd you meet them?"

"Long enough to trust them, vice versa. One person I've known the longest. Daryl and Michonne saved me- took me back to their p- to their camp." I said. I didn't want to mention prison, probably because I didn't want to talk about it.

"Who do you talk go the most? Anyone you confine in more than anyone?" She asked, staring at me.

"Daryl." I answered quickly. "And Glenn."

"How about that one person you said? The one you known the longest."

"Oh- his name is Ryan. We used to be uh, you know."