I chuckle and sit down beside him, settling back into the couch, "So did she say everything was okay?" He asks, looking at me in concern.

My smile fades and I look down at my hands, "Yeah, bruises have healed up nicely."

"Well that's good, how's the car hunting going?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders, "I haven't found anything yet. I've been really busy at work and sorting out the insurance for accident and shit."

"Need any help?" He asks, his baby blue eyes on me.

I shake my head, "I got it covered."

"Well did you want to go to the wrap party tonight?" He asks, his eyes sparkling.

I look at him with a raised eyebrow, "Didn't you just say Tara couldn't come?" I ask.

"Yeah, she hates Cara Cara. I don't want her stuck at a party she'll hate." He explains and I shake my head at his stupidity.

"What?" He asks.

I look up at him, "She's your girl Jax."

"Yeah I know." He says like it's obvious.

"Maybe you should start treating her like it." I say and he looks at me confused, "I do."

I tilt my head, "Not enough. You're always either with the club or with me lately. She needs you Jax and as much as I hate to say it, you need her. Don't take me to this wrap party, take her."

He gives me a long look and I know he must be surprised by my words, I am too. Despite everything between us, I've been really grateful for everything Tara has done for me since the incident. She's been checking up on me and making sure that I'm fine. I'm still angry with her about everything to do with Jax, however after all that she's done for me it's hard to be quite so mad at her.

Suddenly Jax's phone begins to ring and he looks away from me and answers his phone, "Yeah?", I hear someone talking and he rolls his eyes, "Alright I'll be right there."

He hangs up the phone and looks at me, "I gotta go."

I nod my head, "Alright."

He leans forward and places a kiss on my cheek, and I wince at his touch, "I'll come by later Darlin'." He says, looking at me weirdly.

I nod my head and he stands up and I follow him down the hall. He opens the door and he begins to walk to his bike when I call out, "Jax!"

He turns and looks at me, "Think about what I said."

He looks at me for a moment before putting on his helmet and driving away. I walk down the stone path towards my mailbox, knowing I haven't checked it today. I open it up and see some letters as well as a large envelope. I look at it confused and walk inside, staring at the large yellow package. On the front is written Emily Carter, Confidential in barely legible hand writing. I walk inside and close the door, walking down towards my living room.

I dump the other letters on the table and turn over the large one, tearing at the backaging. I look inside and see a brown paper shopping bag. On the front of the bag is written Sherman's Men's Store. I cock my eyebrow in confusion and open it up, pulling something out. When I get a good look at it I freeze on the spot, the breath knocked out of me. In my hands I hold a plain white full head mask, the exact same one from that night.

I feel my hands begin to shake as unwanted memories come back and I toss it onto the table. I try to take calming breathes but it doesn't work. I knew there was a chance of them coming back, I just didn't think it would be so soon. I look at the bag and grab it, reading over the name of the shop. I grab my laptop and search up the address, my fingers drumming impatiently on my dining table as I wait for the page to load. Eventually the page comes up and I see that it's in the main street of charming.