Chapter 55 [Julie & Liam]

Start from the beginning

[LIAM]:

"'The Phantom of the Opera'?" Louis said through his phone. "Sounds interesting. 6 spare tickets, aye? I'll bring some close friends..." Louis listened to whoever he was talking to on the phone. "Right. Thanks," he said. "See you tomorrow!" He hung up.

"Who was that?", Harry asked. "Nessy," Louis answered. "Her friend gave her 7 tickets to the 'Phantom of the Opera' and she's got 6 spare. You guys in?" I shrugged. We all nodded. "Yeah," I said. "we have nothing else better to do tomorrow. It's a Saturday."

"Can I bring Eleanor?", Louis asked. We all nodded. "Sure," Zayn said. "That makes us 6 already, right?" I nodded. "What time's the show?", I asked. "Nessy says it starts at 6," Louis answered. "in the London Theatre." I nodded.

It's been nearly 2 years since we and Nessy interacted. We never came back after the tour. We extended it for another few months. Now, here we are. We're working on our next big project. Another 3D movie. Filming ended last week and right now, we're just working on our 3rd album.

Nessy got signed by Simon so we'll be seeing her more often now. I wonder if we'll bicker like we used to. I guess I'll find out tomorrow night when I see her in the theatre.

*********************************************************************************************************************

THE NEXT DAY..

[JULIE]:

"...That's all I ask of you," Grant (dude who plays my love interest) and I sang the last part together in unison.

"Wonderul!" Patty, our vocal coach, smiled. "This is the last stop for the tour. I know you will do well tonight." We both nodded. "Thank you," I said. "Take 5," Patty instructed. "then we'll rehearse 'Think of Me'." We both nodded.

"You nervous?", Grant asked. "A little bit," I admitted. "You?" He nodded. "I've been in Broadway before but," he paused. "they say there's some big names in the music industry coming." I nodded.

"What are you gonna do after the tour?", he asked. "I'll be looking for an apartment here," I answered. "I'll be working on my debut album and I might do some stuff more on acting while I do so." He nodded.

"Nothing" Grant answered. "I'll go on vacation or something." I nodded. "GRANT! JULIE! THE PIANO, NOW!", Patty yelled. 'Let's go?", he said. "Leggo," I confirmed.

*********************************************************************************************************************

[LIAM]:

"This is a sad musical," Eleanor told Louis as we entered the theatre. "You know that, right?" He nodded. "At least you'll be there when I need comfort," he winked at her. Eleanor blushed then looked down. Louis chuckled. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," she smiled.

It's been nearly 5 years and they're really happy. How is that possible? I just wanna know what a love like that feels like. And if I do, I hope that someday... I'd have the courage to fight for it.