The Krazy Night Before Tour

Kylie Pov

Ty invites me to dinner at Heather house but i couldn't go i already made plans to hang out with my friends Jordyn & Stas. I get home at 12:30 i take a shower than get ready for bed. I get a phone call from Ty right before i'm about to lay down.

"Hey baby what u doin."  I hear  the fan of a fan album playing in the background .   

"Nothin just bout to lay down. what's up?" i say making up my bed getting ready to go to sleep.

"I wanna see you before i leave to go on tour tomorrow morning." I forgot he was leaving to go on tour. I wanna see him but i cant sneak out because Khloe  is out of town so don't have a alibi.

"I cant leave but why don't you come over here to see me real quick."

"Alright I'm on my way meet me around back in 15 minuets ."

30 Minutes  later i'm still waiting in the kitchen for T ass to show up. I hear his motorcycle so  i run outside to greet him. He wearing his Last Kings Boxing Shorts and a shirt  with a  picture of Master P on the front with First King written under it  & on the back Its a picture of him with Last King under it. I give him  hug and he smacks my ass. i push him away from me.

"Ouch baby that shit hurts." i say rubbing my ass

"My bad let me rub it for you."  He attempts to rub it for me but i smack his hands.

"no lets go inside."  I close the door and lock up the house. T picks me up and carries me so my mom wouldn't hear extra footsteps.  I would of never thought of that. My boyfriend is so smart. 

Tyga Pov

"Why is it so fucking hot up here." its like a pizza oven in kylie room. Its La why do you have heat up so high. this is fucking crazy. 

"My mom is going through menopause"

"Well tell her ass to press start"  we both laughed a little bit. 

"You are so fucking stupid" Me and Kylie both laughed a little bit.I took off my shirt and shoes. We layed down in her small  twin size bed watching Vampire Diaries. half way through the episode were spooning and she pulls the covers us. But it was too hot for that shit i took em off.  Minutes later i see she is sweating in that Adidas sweatsuit she has on. 

"Girl take this sweatshirt off you making hot just looking at you." 

"No you gong to try something" 

"Don't nobody want your pale ass" i joke. She elbows me hard as fuck in my stomach. It causes me to roll over and fall out the bed making a very loud noise.  Kris was knocking on the door seconds later i grab my shirt and hid in the closet. 

Kylie Pov

I open the door for my after T was in closet. I'm nervous that we are about to get caught. She brought her boyfriend Cory with her FML.

"Kylie What was the noise ?"

 "What noise?" I'm going for the you were just hearing things defense with my mom. cuz she's old

"I heard a loud thump coming from your room."

" Are you sure ? I didn't hear anything"

"I know i'm old but I know i heard something."  My mom walks inside the room Cory along with her searching for something or someone. She walks towards the closet but Cory grabs her arm and stops her.

"Baby if she said it was nothing it probably nothin. & at most she fell out of bed reaching for her phone to text her friend  back or something'.