Do You Love Me ?

Two Weeks later  1:34 AM 

Kylie Pov

Me and my mom got into a argument about her boyfriend Corey moving in. During the argument she smacked me and choked me. So I went to my room I packed a bag cuz if he staying here i dont want be here. I leave the house but I had to walk cuz my mom took my keys during the fight. I have been calling Mike since i left my house, he finally picks when i'm around the corner from his house. 

"Hello?" 

he sounds like he just woke up.  His voice is so deep . 

"Open your front door". 

"Hun"?

"its a long story. just hurry up and open your front door please i think someone is following me." 

I lied about someone following me. I just wanted him to hurry up and open the door. He opens the door wearing nothing but his  shorts. He takes the bag from out my hand and kisses me on my forehead.

"Yo what's going on?"

"Its a long story ill tell you in the morning. I just need someplace to stay tonight." 

"alright."

He locks back up his house and turns on his alarm.  We walk upstairs to his room and lay down.

After laying down for a little bit.  T ask 

" Can i tell you something?"

" Sure baby."  i adjust myself to face him in the bed. 

"I miss my son Kylie. I haven't seen him in over a month going on two. I went to Chyna house yesterday to try see him. But she gone and has a new number. I don't understand why she won't let me see my son." Tears start flowing Down his cheeks.

" Look you need to file for custody. & find a way to go see your son.

" But she moved".

" Well find her. Hire a private I if you need to."

" Yea you right. 

" You okay now? 

" No  you came over here early ass fuck and woke me up and didn't give me a kiss."

one little kiss turns into a make out session. He end up on top of me taking off my shirt than my bra. then he suddenly stops.

"Yo what happened to your neck

"nothin what are you talking about"

He grabs my hand and we walk  to the bathroom.

"So what happened?" I didn't know my mom left marks around my neck from when sh was choking me. 

"Me and my mom got into a fight and she choked me." He rubs my back.

"you ok?

"I'm good. So what you think of my piercing?" i knew he was looking at them te whole time we was talking.

"Dey cool "He says as he nodding his head. we walk out the bathroom.

"so dey only cool" I teased 

"I don't kno what you want me to say. Like do I wanna suck on them? Fuck yea"

I start laughing as we lay nack down in bed.

"so do you think that's my best feature ?"

"  You know Beauty isn't skin deep. My attraction to you isn't everything that that you can see. I'm in love with your heart. when it cones to body parts I like your smile and eyes." Mike always says the sweetest things to make me smile. All heard that he was in love with me.

" So u are in love with me?"He smirks.

" nope  I didn't say that." I get on top of him.

"You said you  that love me."

"I said that I'm in love with your heart. But I got love for you. Now can you get off me."

"why do u want me to get off you?" i think he has plenty of girls on his lap this shouldn't be bothering him

"we both kno why don't play dumb." I get off him

" yo i ran into lil twist today and he said y'all used to fucked." Wtf 

"what eww No. First I'm a virgin. Second  He used to try to get with my friend Jordyn. Twist already got a little dick he shouldn't  be lying on it. Its  going get to smaller.