When It Rains it pours

Tyga pov

The first date on the Lets Party all Effin Night Tour is in Miami.  The tour has me Chris Brown, Kid Ink, Rae Sremmurd and Wiz Khlafia. I'm trying to focus and shit but i cant i miss Kylie. She hasn't called me or text me back since i talked to her mom yesterday. My heart can be in different place  but fans don't give a fuck about that shit all, they want is to see the show they paid for. I'm not going to let my fans down. 

The show was amazing. I ended my set performing Molly with Wiz and the place erupted. After the show i see i have a missed call from Game so hit  him up. 

"RAWW SUP NIGGA" , Man Game is fucking drunk. oh lord i hope this conversation goes well. 

"What up Game"

"  YO I SEEN YO BITCH TODAY N I WAS GOING TO SMACK HER. U REMEMBER I  SAID I WAS GONNA CUT HER IMPLANTS OUT HER ASS. 2 DAY I WAZ BUT UMMM I FORGOT MY FUCKING KNIFE WAS IN INSIDE THE CAR. MMMMMH THAT BITCH GOT LUCKY."

WTF is he talking about. I put the phone on Speaker so Trell can hear. 

"Time out where you see Chyna at?"

" AT THE BLINIC MAN" There he go with that gangbang lingo. not pronouncing  his C's.

"Nigga do you mean clinic." Trell correct him. 

"Yea nigga tha Blinic."  Trell is a gang memeber to but he don't that shit anymore. He also hates when Game does that shit. 

"nigga Game you 35  when you gonna stop this gang bangin shit."

"Nigga I'm Piru until im in the casket nigga." Me and Trell are both Shaking our heads

"Anyways What are you doing at the clinic?" I ask.

"I WAS WITH KENDALL AND UMM I SAW THA THOT"

 "Time out why is you with Kendall?"

"DAMN YALL NIGGAS THA FBI NOW. ASKING ALL THESE INTEGRATING ASS QUESTIONS N SHIT. IF U MUST KNO ME AND KENDALL WERE AT THA BLINIC MAKING DECISIONS AND SHIT BUT WE CHANGED OUR MIND N  N SHIT." Time out Game & Kendall fuckin ?

"Who are you telling our business to?"

"T-  Raww and Trell " Kendall grabs the phone from Game.

"Ty if u  call me tomorrow morning you can talk to Kylie. But you gotta call early. "

"I appreciate that. Congratulations on the baby."

"ummm Thank you i guess.

"So did you see chyna at Clinic?

" Yea she is pregnant and said it was yours." the lies this bitch tell we haven't fucked in months. 

"WHAT? How can it mines when i haven't seen that bitch in  months. 

" She is so big she looks like she's about to pop.

"It still not mines we broke up in May"

Trell- "Yea but when did u stop fuckin her?" I  don't know what month it was i just knew it was around Kendall party. 

"Kendall when was your party?"

"October " Thats when i realized i can be the father. Shit can life get anymore difficult. Like the shit i got me Kylie into wasn't enough.