Tyga Party

Tyga Pov

Its November my birthday tomorrow. I got a party tonight with my nigga Mally Mall, Chris Brown, The Game, Lil' Wayne and my nigga Trell and his girl Heather all going to be there. Its going to be fun night. But right now i'm not in good mood. My Grandma is sick they don't know whats wrong with her. Chyna wont let me see my son. I haven't seen him in three weeks. I still don't know what to do with the Kylie situation. To make it even worst she not talking to me.

The party made me forget about everything that's going on . Walking out the party i started to feel down again so Chris gave some advice. We are leaning up against Mally Mall Range Rover. Me chris and Game are very drunk. .

"Look nigga. All you can do is pray for Grandma and hope for the best." Chris said

"Yea but i love grandma. I don't want to see her go."

"I know man. But expect the best... and prepare for the worst." Chris words really made me feel better a little.

Let me describe The Game for people who don't know. He is fucking crazy.

"Take that bitch to court Raww. You cant let no thot keep you from being in your sons life. I dont care how long it been since she stopped stripping. SHE STILL A THOT. If i see her im going to cut the fucking implants out her ass. That's on Piru nigga." He threw up his set because you know its cool when you are gang bangin in Hollywood.

The Game is really crazy. But he's going take his crazy as home to his girlfriend. I think he fucking Kendall but then i'm not sure. Chris is going to be with Karrueche. Trell and Heather got each other. Im going go home alone. I still be alone if i had girl but at least i have someone to talk to.

Kylie Pov

i finished my work for my homeschooling for today.I take a shower and i get ready for bed and as i i'm about to lay my head down. Tyga calls me im happy because we haven't spoken in a couple days and i miss him. I answer the phone wondering what he wants 2 in the morning.

"Hello?"

"I need to talk you" I thought it was weird how he called me saying he needs to talk to me. Where on the phone now say what you wanna say.

"okay... So talk

"I want to do this person Come outside so we can go to my crib" What? he must of slipped and bumped his head. I'm not going anywhere with him.

"I'm not coming to see you. it's 2:23 in the morning."

" Well i'm outside your house ."

What the fuck is he doing outside my house. It's creepy as hell. He sounds like he's been drinking.

"Why are you outside my house?"

" I need to talk to you. I'm not leaving until I do."

"I'm tired I just got in my pajamas. I'm not going outside it's too cold. So just talk. what do you want?

I really don't want to talk to him while he drunk.

"I'm coming in. open your window." I look outside my window and this fool is really trying to climb up my house. What the fuck is wrong with him. i cant have him waking up my mom. Or my neighbor see him and call the cops.

Ky- STOP! meet me at my front door." I'm pissed because now I go down stairs where it is cold at and open the door for this drunk fool. I go downstairs I turn off the security system. I let him in and he smells like straight alcohol and weed. I was mad at him.

"do not say a word or touch anything."

I turn back on the security system. I take his keys out his hand. and whisper.

"Follow me"

We walk upstairs to Kendall's room. I shut the door.

" Damn you look good tonight" He licks his lips and grabs my hand and kisses it. I push him away from me. I was mad at him and I'm going to let him know.

" FIRST DON'T YOU EVER COME BY MY HOUSE UNANNOUNCED AGAIN. I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU TONIGHT BECAUSE YOUR DRUNK. I DESERVE BETTER THAN WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING TO SAY WHEN YOUR DRUNK. SLEEP IT OFF. TALK TO ME IN THE MORNING. IF YOU FUCK UP ANYTHING IN KENDALL'S ROOM I WILL KILL YOU. I'M NOT IN GOOD MOOD. GOODNIGHT