Ready To F*ck

Game Pov

I walk upstairs and Kylie here. I'm pissed  kuz i thought it was just going to be me and Kendall. But whatever i'll be my baby security guard today.  So we go to some store & they sell pregnancy clothes. Kylie is picking out dresses and shit for Kendall to try on. To be honest all the dresses looked ugly as fuck.  But I'ma be a good  supportive Boyfriend/ Roommate or whateva the fuck we are. Like  earlier today when we was getting ready i was sitting in boxers and shit. I saw her eyeing my Bompton banana. So i was like yo you want something to eat. I kinda flashed her a little. She was like if you don't get out my face I'ma stab you. I don't understand Kendall with hard to get shit. Like we kuddle every night bitch you gotta like me.  

Kendall Pov   

i'm in the fitting room and all of the clothes that i'm trying on is making me feel fat. I know i'm pregnant but i don't want to look fat.  I call Jay in the room to see what he thinks. He never lies to me. 

Kendall- Jay do i look fat in this dress?

I say pouting looking in the mirror. 

Game- Ken you will be 7 months 2 weeks of course you gonna look bigger, but you're still beautiful and I'm still infatuated with your body. 

 Jay is so sweet sometimes. He walks up behind me and starts massaging my shoulders 

Kendall-   People on  IG are calling me fat. 

 He stops massaging my shoulders and turns me around to face me.

Game-  Man fuck dem. If i ever hear someone disrespect you. On the dead homies ima fucking smack them. I'm not fucking playing. I don't take no shit. 

Jay is so cute when he is pissed. 

Kendall- Okay calm down. 

Game-  I'm bool. But im 2 seconds from going Bompton Brazy on a nigga at all times. 

i shake my head.  i  feel the baby start moving and they start kicking and jay always misses when the baby does that. i grab his and put it my stomach. A tear flows down his eye. Next thing you know he leans in and kisses me. 

Tyga Pov 

King wakes up from his nap with too much energy and im tired  i haven't been sleep since ive been home. So we head over to Trell & Heather's house. King and Trell daughter Tylee  are running around the house playing with the dog. Me, Trell and in kitchen chillin as Heather cooks dinner.

Ty- Man some wild shit happened last night with me Kylie.

Trell- Nigga so it you and Kylie now? cuz you was fucking with the groupie Tiffany before you went on tour with INk. So which one is it?

Ty- I'm with Kylie

Trell- But do you forgive her tho ?

Heather- Trell?

Trell- I'm just saying. if he not over the fact that she let the other nigga nut in her, and was having his baby and then lied to him about it. Than he don't need  to be with her. So are you over it? 

Ty-  she's not having the baby so i'm cool.

Heather- What if she wants to get pregnant again. When i had my miscarriage all i wanted to do was to try again. 

  Ty-  I'm not having anymore kids until i get married.  No time soon will me and Kylie be getting married.

Heather- are you going wait until her birthday to consummate the relationship? 

Ty- What ? that's a whole another 2 months.

Heather- You waited this long.

Ty- i doubt we wait much longer. We could  wait. But i don't know.  

  I get a phone call from Chyna which is weird she hasn't called since she left the country.

Ty- Hello

Chyna- We need to talk. 

Ty- Okay?  Talk?

The fuck she want

Chyna- Meet me at the Last King store 10:30 toinght. 

Ty- Time out! You in Cali? 

Chyna- 10:30 don't be late. 

She hangs up the phone.