What's going On?

Tyga Pov

I've been home for 4 days and I haven't seen Kylie. I miss the fuck out her you know. I'm also really  really horny i haven't had sex in months. Man the girl Brandy be texting me and shit talkin bout she wants to be my personal chef. I don't think she can cook but if she can I'll hire her.  

Kylie Pov

 I've been banned from seeing or talking to Tyga. But I'm going to surprise my baby tonight. I'm going be with baby no matter what anyone says. We just have to be little bit more discreet about our situation. But as of right now i must focus on my school work before i fall behind. 

Tyga Pov 

Me and Trell and Heather are going to the Last Kings store to check on it to see how things are running. Over coarse  everything is running smoothly. i sign a couple autographs for the fans and shit. Kylie texts me : i got a surprise for you tonight ;).  I  can't lie i immediately got excited after reading that text, but she got to chill wit text shit tho cuz we aren't suppose to be talking. 

"So where your house sitter at?" i ignore that question. I walk to the back office and Trell follows me. 

"umm You remember the stripper Brandy from DC?"

" Yea The skinny white bitch?"

"She wants to be my personal chef, so we going  have a  dinner party at my house to see whats she got." i show Trell a picture of Brandy" 

"Man  don't get caught flirting with the stripper" he hands me back my phone

"Nigga i'm not flirting . We just talking business."

"Nigga first a chef is a waste of money. Second aren't you with the house sitter Kylie? She  wont let you  hire this bitch or any girl. 

"Me and Kylie are just friends Yo." 

" Nigga i know you, stop lying to me i'm not going snitch. I really don't care if you are dating or not  just don't let her fuck up our money." I guess its good hear that he doesn't care.  I really want a chef tho. 

" Man i want chef. I'm hiring one and it might be Brandy."

 "Look at me in my eyes and swear on the dead homies,  that you never thought bout putting dick down that girl throat.... My point exactly" he was right  but i want to help this girl Brandy get a real job. 

 "Man all i want is a chef"   

"who you trying convince me or you?"  Heather Trell girlfriend walk inside the back office.

" Hey Whats going on?" she sits on Trell lap. 

"This nigga wants to hire a chef so she can swallow his nuts. I'm trying to him we don't have the money for that." 

"Don't listen to him. I work hard and i think its time for me to hire a personal chef. You know since i don;t got a girl to cook for me." 

" Whats does this girl look like?" i show heather the pic on my phone.

 "  Oh no  Mikey this girl is a stripper.  you can't hire her."  Strippers are people to. i don't understand why everyone keeps stating that. 

"yea you cant hire a stripper you like cumming in them." Trell is talking these little jokes too far. 

" Fuck you man. If i hire Brandy it  shouldn't be a big deal cuz I'm not going to fuck her."

Heather hands me back my phone.

" So when you was out of  town i went check up on your house and met your [Lady friend] Kylie. So what's going on between you two?"

"We Friends"  i'm guess i'm downplaying the situation but i really don't know what we are anymore. 

 "Well she told me that you guys are in love".  Now in love sounds crazy. i like her alot and i have love for her. but i'm not in love with her. i guess i have to tell Heather and Trell what me and Kylie are doing so they will leave me alone 

"All I'm going to say is I Like her and we kicking it"