Water in Compton

Tyga Pov

Heather doesn't say nothin which kinda proves what Game said can be possibly be true. I don't time to deal with shit right now i need get focused because i'm about to perform.

  Kendall Pov

I'm home getting rest after being released from the hospital. Kylie wont leave my side for some reason.  But i don't want to be around her . 

Kendall- Kylie go home I'm alright Jay is going to take care me.    

Kylie leaves moments later. I lay down in my bed turn on the tv.

Kendall-  Jay come cuddle with me

Game- Shyt u ain't gotta tell me twice.

he kicks off his shoes and takes off his shirt as he takin off his belt. i stop him.

Kendall- a Its not that type of party.

Game- What? I'm just tryna get Bomfortable  

is Bomfortable suppose to be Comfortable? i don't  understand why he still wants to talk like a gang member. Like dude really?  you live in Calabasas.  I think its time stop the Compton Bompton Bang Bang Killa Killa Shit.  

Kendall- Oh my god we aren't doing this tonight. 

He lays down with me and runs his hand in my hair. 

Kendall- So soon I'm going to start  looking at some houses for us..

Game- So there a us?

Kendall- Yea me and the baby. Us

Game- Come on Kendall you know want to pop that pussy for a real thug Nigga.  

I got pissed when he said that. 

 Kendall- Is it something wrong with water in Compton ?  or do you just not know how to speak to women. Like you really couldn't expect me to say "Yes Game I wanna fuck with a thug.  so pull my pants off and pull my panties to the side and fuck me hard with that huge cock you have. and disrespect me and  talk to me like its a rap song. cuz you would want somebody to say that to your daughters?

Game shakes his head no. 

  Kendall- I didn't think so. Respect me like you would want someone to  respect them. 

Game- You know what Kendall I apologize. Do you forgive me ?

Kylie Pov

Its 6:30 in the morning and my phone is ringing I roll over to see who it is and Its Ty. So I answer it. 

Ky- Can i call you back later I'm tired. 

Ty- Wake up I'm doing a media run today. so this is the only time i'm going to have free. You up?

I get up and stretch so i can talk to Ty.

Ky- Okay I'm up. What's up baby?

Ty- You wouldn't lie to me right?

i have no idea where this conversation is going. its kind weird you know normal people call you and say i how i miss you.  

Ky- no i wouldn't lie to you 

Ty- alright so umm... Are you pregnant?

there no way he knows because  Kris and Kendall are the people who know. i know they didn't tell anybody. 

Ky- umm no i not pregnant. 

Ty- Are you sure?

Ky-  Yes i would no if i'm pregnant. Why you ask?