Kendall's After Party

Tyga Pov

I broke with my ex Blac Chyna in May. Its October now. Since then I've been recording my new album with Kanye, throwing mad parties at the crib, Co-Parenting with my baby mama. Wale once said "Favorite girlfriends turn into crazy Baby Mothers". That nigga ain't neva lie cuz this bitch be tryin my last nerves. Other than that I've been enjoying the single life for the most part. Me and my best friend Trell go to every party in Hollywood. I even hangout with Kendall & Kylie. Me and Kylie hangout a lot. I like talking to her she cool. She never talks about gossip she just chill. She like one of the homies but she very pretty. But's lt not like I'm trnya fuck her she's like my best friend.

Kylie Pov

Me and Tyga have been friends for 4 years. Since he broke up with his ex we become like best friends. He makes me feel important. When everybody treats me like a kid. But he doesn't, he really listens to me and values my opinion. Like last night we talked on the phone for hours about our dreams and goals. I told him things i never told anybody and believed me and gave me words of encouragement.

Its a little weird talking Tyga because i have a huge crush on him. I think he likes me but i don't know if its just as friends or something more.Kendall thinks i'm not his type and i don't believe her cuz she a hater. Tonight Ty is letting me throw a party at his house for Kendall. She got the cover of Vogue magazine again. Its her third time on the cover so its not really a big deal but it is a reason to celebrate.

The party was a huge success. Ty walks his friend Trell and Heather Trell girl friend to their car. Leaving me and Kendall inside the house.

"Kylie im tired im going head over to khlo house." Kendall didn't look tired at all. Its only 11 O Clock.

"You sure Kenny?" i give her a hug.

"Yea im really tired and i got to film with Kourt tomorrow." I walk her to the front door just as He walking inside the house Kendall walks by and gives him hug.

" Good night I'm leaving."

"Good night Kendall." He gives her hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Yo you leaving to? "

"No i think im going to stay for awhile."

Me and Tyga walk Kendall to her car. she gets in we walk back to his house. Tyga pushes me "You know its your fault why we lost that game to Heather and Trell. I push him back.

"How is it my fault when your the one who hit in the 8 ball." we walked inside his house he locks the door.

'That was one shot and that don't even count. he picks up trash off his kitchen floor.

"How does it not count when it was the reason why we lost." I help him tidy up his house.

"So You think you can beat me?" He says with a serious look on his face. he gets a broom and sweeps the dirt on the floor.

"I can beat you but i don't play for free." i wanted back out but i knew anything he said wouldn't be worth my wild. I get dustpan so he can sweep up the dirt pile.

"Alright. If you win you can drive my lambo for a week . But if i win Chris gets to paint your Range Rover. Deal?" he reaches out his hand.

"Deal." We shake on it. I was so scared because i didn't want Chris to paint my car. But Tyga really sucks at pool so i was confident i was going to win. During the game of pool i caught him checking out my ass. This wasn't the first time tonight that i thought he might have been was checking me out. But this time caught him.