Mistake

Heather Pov

I hand Kylie a pregnancy test and head downstairs to eat lunch with Mama PJ.  About 15-20 minutes all i hear is her running downstairs and slamming the door. I was going to chase after her but Mama PJ stops me, and convinces me to give her some space to let her think. 

Kendall Pov

Kendall- Oh my god Jay get off me

Game is  tickling me .

Game- Tell me you love me and i'll stop.

Kendall- love you ? I barely like yo ass sometimes.

I kick him in the stomach. GAME GETS MAD..  But I don't care he should've got off me when i asked him the first time. after he sighs in pain a little bit he gets his self together 

Game- YO WHY U ACTING LIKE THIS YUNG? LIKE ONE MINUTE YOU ASKIN ME BOUT THA FUTURE. THAN THE NEXT U ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T LIKE ME..

I don't know who he yelling at, but i knew it wasn't me. He gets a cup a water from the Kitchen. when he receives a text message from some girl name India so i read it.I'm not going to lie after i read the text i was pissed.  I grab my things so i can leave. He comes back into the room and stands in the doorway.

Kendall- Move out my way

Game- Where you going?

I hand him his phone. than i try to walk past him but he wont budge.

Kendall- Move the fuck out my way. 

  I push him but he barely moves.  so i kick him in his shin. he jumps around in pain. i walk past him to get out the room and ran out the house.    

Game Pov 

 Blood this Bitch Kendall is going to stop hitting me before i fuck her up.I don't understand why she mad in the first place. like if don't want to be my bitch, Than I'm going to have otha bitches. Like im tha muh fuckin Game. Bitches love Game.  I swear i don't understand these hoes.

Kendall Pov 

I leave Game's condo and go to my mom house to get something to eat because i left my food at  Game house.  I go upstairs to hear some crying from Kylie room. I go by her door to eavesdrop on her conversation with somebody on the phone.   

3 Days later 

Kylie Pov 

I'm so scared right now i  don't know what to do. I want to tell Ty because he's my best friend, but i know there no way in hell he will want to  hear what i got to say.  I told Jaden and he laughed and hanged up on me.  I just don't know what to do now in regards of keeping it or getting rid of it. Heather has been calling me but I've been ignoring her calls. 

Kendall Pov

After me and Game go to the doctors to for my check up. I go home to check on Kylie and she not doing too good. I don't know whats wrong with her because she won't talk to me.I decide to call my mom Who in Paris with Kim & Kanye.

Kris- Hey can Kenny i call you back?

Kendall- You need to come home

Kris- Why what's wrong?

Kendall- Something is wrong with Kylie.

Kris- what's wrong with her?

Kendall- I don't know she won't tell me. All i know is she sick and it's more than just a cold. 

Kris- Alright Kenny I'm going to call you right back. 

I know this chapter is boring but shit is going to pick up soon