Finding King a Nanny

Tyga Pov 

Me and Kylie  aren't back together we are just friends. She got to build my trust up again cuz she hurt me.  

So Chyna is moving to Mexico with her Husband. I'm watching King. Which is cool but its also going be difficult because i travel the world so much to make money. I'm going to have to hire a nanny to help my mom take care of him when i'm not here. I need to hire one ASAP cuz i leave in 2 days to finish the rest of this tour. On top of hiring a nanny i'm having a dinner with Kylie & her family today. Which is weird because we aren't together.  Kylie wants me to go. If not Kendall bringing Game and she announcing she pregnant. So that will  be funny.  

Me My mom and Heather did most of the interviews for the nanny. Until this weird 45 yr old white guy came in. So me and Trell had press this nigga. 

"What's  your name ?"

"Sean"

"What's up Sean.  I'm T- Raww this is my business associate King Trell. We will be interviewing you today."  Trell got homies in the back to beat him up if he's a creep. I'm giving the dude the benefit of the doubt. 

Trell Pov

If i find out if this dude is a creep i'm going to pistol whip him. no bull shit ima fuck em up.  

" Where  you from?"

" Brooklyn" why this nigga sweatin yo

" do you have experience in Child Care/"

"No but i used to follow your son Instagram."

that is strike one if he says something else like that its on. 

"Yea I had to delete that account.  It was too much exposure.  You know its too many creeps out there" 

"Yea your right." 

"Do you have any kids ?"

"No" Second Strike. How the fuck are going watch someone kids when you don't have your own.

 "Why do you want this job?"

"I just love kids. I use to watch your son at park when your wife used to take him."

"So  Chyna let you watch my son ?"

"Yea  well from a distance cuz im not allowed to close to the park." strike 3  ima fuc cuz up . I punch him in the jaw he falls to the ground and me and Ty stomp his ass out. Ty mom tell us stop. He tells her to shut the fuck up and mind her business. She smacks the Jamaican out of the nigga.  eventually we let Sean go. But he can barely walk. 

Tyga Pov 

"Ay i got an idea why don't we hire Kylie as the temporary nanny to work with mama PJ until we find a real one."

"I told Kylie that idea was dumb last night and its still dumb now."

"I think it's a brilliant idea plus i will love to meet your new girlfriend.' 

"Ty it actually sounds like a good idea. She not going to harm him and if you going 2 be with her she needs some type of parenting skills. I  just don't understand  what you don't like about the idea. " So nobody knows me and kylie aren't together. 

"he don't like the fact he can't bang her cuz she will be his employee."  Heather sounds so stupid right now . I will fuck a employee. Shit i'll fuck her little sister cuz Whitney is pretty. I realize we really have no other options cuz all the interviews went bad. So fuck it Kylie can be the nanny. I will guarantee she will hate this job. 

"alright yall right i'll hire her."  

Picking up Kylie

Kylie Pov

I got out the shower and to my surprise Ty  is laying  in my bed reading some type of paper work. I coughed very loud and he looks up at me.

"Damn you look good"

I drop my towel on "accident". His jaw drops as  he stares at me as he being hypnotize. 

"Thanks. So who let you in?"

I walk into the closet i'll put on my bra and panties. 

" Your mom & Cory did. I said i'll stay downstairs.  but shit i lied . 

"Did you talk to her ?" My mom said she wanted to talk to T but didn't tell me why. so i'm currious to know what she wanted.

"Yea she gave me this contract." The hell

 "what do you mean she gave you a contract?" He walks into the closet he grabs my but. Like one moment we are just friends. The next he all up on me. I offered to have sex with if it makes him feel better. but didn't like that at all. he actually got mad. 

"Before you put that dress on let me take some mental photos for when i go back on tour."  i kick him out so i can get dressed. 

"i gotta get dressed so we can go." 

"you dont wanna go, u wanna lay lay dwn in that bed n get piped by a real nigga." its weird how he changes from yesterday to today. He says as  kissin on my neck and puttin his hand in my panties fingering me.

"mmmmh that sounds so good but. but i wanna take a test before we do that." i didn't think i was pregnant i was just joking.He immediately stops what he doing.

" What test? a pregnancy test?" 

" No a HIV i want to make sure im still clean. You should take one 2." 

"I know im clean. But for you ill take one."

The Dinner

Kendall Pov 

Dinner was at Kourtney house when i said i have plus one no one thought it will be Game ass. khloe was the most shocked because her and Game are such close friends. I don't really know what me and Game are. I know he's going to be my baby daddy.( I swear to god i hate that term.) I always wanted to be  married before i had kids. Or at least being dating someone that i having my child with.    So while Kourtney is putting the finishing touches on dinner, My mom and Tyga are going over this love contract. To be honest its pretty fucked up contract. i think she needs to stop being hypocrite cuz grandma let her date Robert Kardashian when she was 17 and he was 28. 

Kylie Pov 

My mom demands in this contract are so fuckin ridiculous. I had enough of her shit i snatched the contract from Ty hand and ripped it up. 

"He's not signing this dumb ass contract. ok mom."

Kendall Pov 

I couldn't come up with words to tell everyone I'm pregnant so i sent a group message. Game's Idea i thought it was stupid.  

Hey everyone i know you r wondering why Game is here

 well i'm 4 months pregnant 

 and he is the father