Bitch u Guessing !!!

Kylie Pov

My mom is making me go to church to repent for  my sins,  Because I'm Such a SLUT. Those are Kim words not mine. But I don't understand why she being such a hypocrite because when she was age she was engaged to her  first husband  that was 28. Mike just turned 25. After church I'm going to talk to her.  But unfortunately for me when i got home i received a message on ig from this girl name Jenny.  Jenny sent me a link to this video of Mike when he was in DC Strip club. I never knew he went to the strip club while he was in DC.   The video showed him smacking  some girl on the ass before walking inside a back room. A hour later he leaves the room fixing his clothes.  I cried all afternoon after seeing this video. I couldn't believe he would cheat on me like that, and with trashy stripper. You know what Fuck HIM. I don't have time for this shit.  My friend invited me to a party the other day, At first i wasn't gonna go, but fuck it now I'm going.  

The Next Morning  

Kendall Pov

I call Ty to see if he still wants to talk to Kylie. He was in a real shitty mood for unknown reason but he still wanted to talk to her.  I pulled up to my mom house and as I'm walking inside as Jaden was leaving out, Which was strange to say the least. Ty saw Jaden cuz we are on facetime, He told me to walk to his car the wants to say What's up.

  "Sup Nigga" oh What did get myself into. Why do i feel like these two dudes will fight if they were really face to face. 

"What up is i was all up in yo bitch walls last night nigga . stretched it all out nigga. Your welcome Nigga."  he has this evil grin on his face. No Kylie please don't tell me you did that.  i know is Ty was pissed, He dropped his phone and punched or something.  I just hope its not true  cuz  cheating on somebody is shitty thing to do. 

 "Nigga  your  gay skirt wearing ass better stop playin. When i get back to LA say all that shit to my face lil Nigga.Kendall lets go." This is so weird i really have no idea what going on.  

"Ty before when go inside i need to know what's going on."

"Go on Instagram and you will know everything."  I went to Kylie IG and i saw pics of her kissing Jaden and  and i hanged up the phone. I couldn't be the middle man between Kylie and T.