Back in Cali

Kylie pov

I was so convinced that Ty cheated on me with the stripper I didn't ask him about it. Kendall was mad at me.  I talked to the stripper and she said nothin happened. i didn't believe her but i had to. When she told  she a lesbian. I felt so slutty and stupid that i had sex with Jaden. I Know there no way that T would forgive me but i gotta try.I couldn't text him or call him due to my mom strict rules. I sent him a email instead.  

Kylie   - I love you i'm  so sorry

Tyga-  You love me? ha ha that's funny. Man tell me another joke

Kylie- I love you. I know i made a mistake but really i love you.

Tyga- first you going to share my pussy with another nigga. & now you want love me? Bitch you are so fucking backwards right now. 

Kylie- Excuse me your pussy? Last time i checked it was part of my body.

Tyga- bitch all the shit i just  said and all you care about is me sayin i own your pussy. Bitch you are so fucking dumb.    

Kylie- can u stop calling me  the B word. u kno how i feel bout that word

Tyga-  Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch. PS  fucking i hate you Bitch. Don't  Contact me again. Go fuck with karate kid. 

3 Weeks later 

Tyga Pov

The 3 shows in Canada got canceled due to Chris not being able to get in the country. I  went back La to handle business.  First i went to see Chyna in the hospital she just had the baby, I took the DNA test and i met Chyna husband Christian, It crazy that she married now.  I saw King and i swore i was about to cry ,man he is so big now, he talks, he doesn't wear pull up anymore i just feel like i missed so much of his life. I take King to the zoo and just spend father and son time that we both missed. 

5 Hours later

After me and King come home from the zoo. My mom, Heather and basically all close fiends and family are at my house we end up having a little cookout.  Around  10- 10:30 everyone leaves and the house is empty and I'm bored and King is asleep. I have been drinking some will say I'm drunk but i think I'm perfectly fine. 

Kylie Pov

Oh my god Tyga is calling me. I didn't know what to do i was so shocked that he was even calling. Since the last thing said to me that he hated me.  I answer the phone.

"Hello?" He didn't say nothing so hung up. he calls me right back and i answer again. 

"where you at?" he sounds like he been crying or something.

"I'm home. Where are you?" I was parked in front of the neighborhood i just came from Pia house.

 "I'm home the shows in Canada got cancelled." I don't get what he called me for."

"Oh okay." 

"Come over we need to talk"  that's the last thing i thought he will say.  I want to but i got a curfew and I'm already late. 

"I don't think that a good idea"

"I miss you,  we need to talk face to face. Now come over" He gets emotional. I turn on my engine and make my way over there.

"On my way." i arrive at his house and he outside waiting for me and gives me the tightest hug ever. I just start crying. I feel so sorry for everything I've done to him.  

"Baby I'm sorry." he breaks up the hug

"Lets go inside. Ay but be quite King is sleep." I got excited when he said king is here

"Kings here?"

"Yea its a long story."