Strippers & Sh!t

Tyga Pov

I swear to god I hate this bitch Chyna. She moved back to DC and took King with her. So I got fly all away across U.S. to see him. Game got a show out there so he going ride out with me and Trell to see Chyna.  For some strange reason Game really thinks he can take a knife and cut implants out her ass. all i know is that dude is weird. On the plus side my grandma is doing better and she should be returning home soon. Kylie has been staying at my house for the last four days. This first time I'm sleeping with a girl all we doing is sleeping. 

Kylie Pov

Khloe found out that I was staying at Tyga house today when I came back from the airport driving his Lamborghini. She then invited me over for lunch tomorrow so we can talk.

Game Pov

Me and Raww just got off stage at the Verizon center. We bout to go by stadium strip club, Raww acting like a little bitch saying he don't wanna go. But we going and he better not get one those thot bitches pregnant.We know he like doing that. We walk in the club and everybody is looking at us. I get bottles, wings and 20k in cash. Raww and Trell get 10k each. 

"Raww I'm going to buy you lap dance."  i haven't seen my nigga with bitch in minute. 

"no I'm good man. Im cool just chillin" Tyga takes a picture with a couple fans. I don't know why they asking him I'm the real  star my first album sold 5 million. 

"Fuck that. buy this nigga a dance. he ain't been fuckin nobody since Chyna. All he do is hang out with the lil white girl." Trell is spilling the tea.  

"Who the lil White girl?"

"You kno Khloe lil sister"

"Kendall?" I know its not Kendall cuz i'm trying to get with that.. 

"Na the otha one"

"Kylie ? "Tyga come back to table from taking the pics. 

"Yo you fuckin Kylie?" we caught that nigga off guard. 

"Nah that's my little homie." This nigga lyin. But its  Me and Trell are going find this nigga some legal pussy.   The waitress come to our table with more bottles.

"excuse me miss what's your name again?" she was pretty she had some big ass tities. 

"Tasha"

"Tasha me and my friend Tyga aka T- Raww needs a lap dance which girl would you recommend.?" Tasha calls over this pretty light skin girl big ol phat ass. And this white girl. Raww got the white girl cuz the light skin chick is to fine. Me and Raww walk in separate back rooms with the girls.

Tyga Pov

I really don't want to be in this room wit this white girl that looks like Lucy Camden from 7th heaven. The only reason I know about that show cuz it was my ex gf favorite show. I really want to be on the phone Kylie. I miss her. 

"yo I don't want a dance" i had to lay down the law. 

"my name is Ms. Macy cuz for the right price you can buy me. Don't call me Yo. If don't want a dance than why are back here?"  I already hate this girl. 

"peer pressure. I'm Tyga by the way" We shake hands

"Oh i Know you. Your the reason why all these bitches in here are getting ass shots so they pull a baller like you."  I dated one girl with fake ass and now that's what everyone thinks i like.

"I don't even like ass like that."

"yea right. You just wifed up Chyna. All you rap about is ass. Don't lie to me"  I hate when People call Chyna my wife. I ain't never walk down the aisle with that bitch. 

"That bitch ain't nothin to me. so don't call her my wife. Or wifey or any of that shit."

"if she nothin to u why don't you  want this dance? Is it cuz I'm skinny. Or  is it  cuz my ass isn't super steroid big." I couldn't help but to laugh at this girl.

"Nope its not it either."

"what is it then? Because you denying my dance is making me feel ugly " She sits on lap. 

"if I tell you will you get off me and stop asking questions." She nods her head yes.

"I have girl friend and no it's not Chyna hoe ass alright."

"Okay" A minute in silence past.

"Brandy" Wtf is she talkin about. 

"hun?"

 "My name is Brandy"

"I thought your name was Macy and I'm for sale."Brandy laughs. I never understood how strippers come up with names. 

 "Brandy is my government name." I have no idea why she telling me this.