Mike's House

Next door at Mike's house

Kylie Pov

He immediately grabs the tuber wear from me. I follow him to kitchen as he puts the lasagna in the microwave.

"I'm sorry if I was rude. I'm just really hungry."

He  gives peck on my cheek. As he tries to walk away I pull him back for him to give me a real kiss. I end up leaning on the refrigerator door as we make out. The microwave goes off but we ignore it. Both of our shirts end off on the floor as he kisses on my neck. I put my hands inside his shorts. I don't know if my hands were really cold or what. But he jumped back and runs back to the microwave.I guess the food was still cold because he two minutes back on the timer. Than walks back to the refrigerator as I put back on my shirt. He puts his shirt back as well. He then gives a real tight hug. I think he was about say something but the microwave went off and he grabbed his plate.

He has seat at the table.

"Hey i want to change into something more comfortable."

You leaving?" 

"Yea but i'll be right back. I just getting a change of clothes from my house and I'll be right back."

I come back 20 min later.

"Hey babe you miss me . i go in for a hug but he stops me. 

" Hey  you told your sisters we was dating?" that caught me off guard

" Um no. 

"Sure?"

"Baby I really didn't tell anybody.

Tyga Pov 

I walk out my theater and down the hallway to the kitchen, to get a shot cuz this bitch just lied to me again. I really hate being lied to. I feel like the same bitch that would lie to you is bitch that would be unfaithful to you. Kylie chases me to the kitchen.

"baby I swear I didn't tell anybody."

I put shot glass on counter and hand her my phone so she can read the texts messages Kim sent me.

Kim: Hey
Ty: yo what's up
Kim: Nothing... I heard you and Kylie are "dating"
Ty: who said that
Ty: Me and Kylie are just friends. Who ever said we were dating lied to you.
Kim: don't worry about who told me I have my sources. reminder she's 17 so no SEX.
Kim: What happened to u n chy u looked so happy at my wedding?
Ty: Same thing dat happened 2 u and Kris, Ray J and Reggie Bush .
Kim: don't b a ass. I was just asking a question I thought she loved you.
Ty:  u dont cheat on sum 1 u luv. 

" I swear i  only told Khloe."  But seconds ago she told nobody no what i can't be in relationship with no liar. know what i'm going to get even with this bitch.  i go upstairs to my room she follows me. 

" What are you doing?" i go inside my closet and pick out a outfit and put it on my bed. 

" I'm getting ready to go out with Chris tonight."

" No your not." She says blocking me from the bathroom. 

" Move unless you are ready to see me naked ". She moves out the way i take a quick shower. When i get out she crying sitting on  my bed. i feel like the joke went far enough.

" Please don't go i'm sorry."  i put on some chill clothes   

" Don't lie to me again alright? she nods her yes. " okay lets go watch a movie. Before you got to leave.