Roommates & Sh!t

Tyga Pov

I got home a day early from this European tour with Kid Ink. Its 5:30 in the afternoon i go to Kylie's mom house & Corey lets me in. I walk upstairs to her room and she is sleep. I try to wake her up but nothing works. i get tired from trying to wake her up so i lay down next to her. I ended up falling asleep.

Kylie Pov

I wake up and Tyga is next to me. I'm so happy he's here but i have no idea how he got here i'm mean he's not even suppose to be here until tomorrow night. i nudge him.

Ky- T wake up

I continue to nudge him until he rolls over faces me with his eyes still closed.

Ty- what? I'm tired, I'm jet lagged and i tried to wake yo punk ass up earlier, so we can watch the sunset together and have dinner. but your ass wouldn't wake up. so fuck you

i push him and i get on top of him.

Ty- Why are you always doing this

Ky- Why can't you just control your self ?

Ty- I can control my self. But look at you. your beautiful of course ima get hard if you are on top of me. You know when i'm with you i don't want to ever let you go.

This is why i love him he always says the sweetest things to make me smile.

Ky- Aww this is why love you. Now give me a kiss

Me and Ty make out for a couple minutes until we are interrupted as he was trying to take off my bra. My mom walks into my room and clears her throat. i forgot my door was open, shit i didn't think she was here. i quickly get off ty. and he rolls over on his stomach to act like he is sleep. My mom walks out the room to gather her thoughts i guess. She comes back a minute later. Me and Ty are sitting up in the bed.

Kris- The thing i don't understand why are you guys always fooling around over here? Michael you are grown. Don't you have your own house right?

Ty- Yes Ms. Kris .

Kris- Then Go over there and do whatever you want. i don't wanna hear or see you over here unless i invited you to dinner. Do you guys understand me?

We both nod our head yes.

Kris- Nice to see you Mike. I'm glad ya'll worked thing out. Do you have condoms?

I was so embarrassed my mom had said that like what gotten into her today.

Ky- MOM?

Kris-If he gets you pregnant before you turn 18 he will be in big trouble that i can't save him from. I just looking out for both ya'll.

Ty- I got condoms.

Kris- Okay. Now Kylie we have a meeting Monday morning So i need you back home before then okay?

i don't understand everything that is going on. like did my mom just say i can stay at Ty's house.

Ky- so i can stay at ty house ?

Kris- YES. You can stay at his house. I just don't wanna see ya'll doing whatever you was just doing in my house. ok

Kris kissed me on my forehead and leaves the room. i pack bag so i can stay Ty for a little bit.

Game Pov

I just finished putting the furniture in the man cave. i have a couch a love seat and my seat which no one is allowed to sit in but me. I got a projector hoked up to my XBox 1 Watching Sons of Anarchy on Netflix. I'm sitting in my chair smoking a blunt until Kendall comes into the room and i put my blunt out. She comes over and sits in my lap. Which is annoying cuz i'm watching Tv. but i ignore her and continue to watch tv. I guess she didn't like that cuz she pressed pause on my show.

Game- THE FUCK KENDALL?

Kendall- Good now i have your attention. Can you come with me to run some errands.

Game- What? I'm fuckin tired i've been moving Furniture all fucking day. I just wanna relax.

Kendall- Please baby

I couldn't say no to Kendall pouting face.

Game- Alright get ready.

Kylie Pov

Me, King and Ty are laying down in his bed wearing our Pj's. Ty is laying in the middle King was on his side jumping up and down all morning . Kendall called me asked me if i wanted to run some errands with her and get Froyo. i'm always down for some Froyo. i go to bathroom to get ready.

Tyga Pov

King was tired so i laid him down in his room. Kylie is in the bathroom Kylie walks out the bathroom looking fine as fuck. she goes to the closet to pick out her shoes.

Ky- Where King go ?

Ty- He fell asleep so i put him in his room.

Kylie Pov-

I walked out the house and drove to Kendall new house. I walking to her door Tyga sends me snap to remind me that he has something for me when i get home. To be honest i want it now.