Love don't live here

Game pov

Me & Kendall just got done eating cereal in her bed. We are now watching Sons Of Anarchy laying down. i press pause to ask her a question. i'm going to be serious with Kendall cuz i'm not going to lie i got feeling for her beyond a sexual thing.

Kendall- what are you doing ? Press play, they are about to fight!

Game- I need to say something to you

Kendall- What?

i don't know who she talkin to but I don't take that shit.

Game- Who are you talkin 2 like that?

Kendall- You. now what you want

Ima let slide cuz she lookin good in her pj's her belly is showing. the booty lookin kinda thick ima gona need to hit asap. i tired of this dog house im in.

Game- yo I can't play house with you. If we move in together I'm your boyfriend & we fuckin. you not bout to Scot Disick me.

Kendall laughs at Scot line.

Kendall- what you cant be serious ? Your not even boyfriend material.

Yo She wasn't saying that when she was riding this dick calling papi and shit. I had her calling me papi and the bitch not even Spanish.

Game- I'm dead serious. What makes me not boyfriend material?

Kendall- You are rude, disrespectful, you view as nothin more than a sexual toy for you. I get it I'm the best you ever had. But i will not do anything with you until you start respecting me and show you really care.

I now i'm not rude. I might a tad bit disrespectful but not rude.

Game- Alright you right. So how do i show i really bare bout you?

Kendall- I'ma fuckin stab you if i ever hear you replace your C's with B's. I'm not playing Jay, you to old for that shit.

I couldn't help but laugh at her when she said that. Like come on you stabbing me ? Bitch get serious. The stabbing going on is me to your kat from the back. i press play on the tv show,

Game- alright...(moments Later) Oh yea Kendall don't hype your self up the sex was ok at best.

Kendall- Boy i was there don't lie.After you came you was like " Oh my god I love you Kendall, can i rub your feet. Are thirsty ? Do you wanna wear my chain."

The Next Morning

Kendall Pov

Game rips the covers off of me telling me to wake up. what the fuck can he want this early in the moring the sun is not even out yet.

Kendall- What the fuck do you want ?

Game- Yo you never suck Tyga's dick right ?

I never did anything with Ty. I kno i said something to Ky while we was arguing to make her think that. but i was jealous because i would want somebody to treat me like he does her.

Kendall- YOU WOKE ME UP 5:30 IN THE MORNING TO ASK ME THAT DUMB ASS SHIT. LIKE WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU EVEN ASK THAT?

Game- Ayo stop yelling its not good for the baby. But um. Tyga went on a full Kanye style rant about Kylie in his show last night. He even said he gotten head from one her sisters? so was it you?

Kendall- What? Show me the video.

Kylie Pov

I saw Ty rant video and i was hurt and just disgusted on the way he was acting on stage. Then he got some ugly slutty girl from the crowd and brought her backstage with him. Even though i was hurt by Ty actions, Ima clean up the rumors that he was talking about me. Cuz i wanna kepp him out of trouble.

My Tweet

No @Tyga wasn't talkin about me on stage.

Were only been friends, he's like my brother.

But that girl he brought on stage... come on bro u can do better.

After those tweets the girl post a pic on ig of her laying in bed with Ty with the caption I smell a Hater! I ignore her and just call Jaden over to see if he wanted watch Netflix & Chill.