This is not a Game

Kylie Pov

i told my mom i was pregnant. Surprisingly she didn't get angry or over react. She just asked if it was Ty's. I told her it was Jaden's she was happy to hear that. She always liked Jaden. She has a dumb idea to shoot a TV show about me and Kendall raising our kids. Like Teen mom Kardashain style. Not only do i think that a dumb idea i also want to get abortion. When i let her know that she let me know she was very much against my decision.

Me and Kendall are going travel 1.5 hours to this facility . We arrive and she wants to have a heart to heart. I just want to go inside so i get this procedure.

"Ken i have 10:30 appointment. I'm already late can we talk about this later?"

Kendall is very moody today. She thinks the only reason I'm doing this so Ty wont find out. Which is one of the reasons but not the only reason. I get out the car and slam the door. She follows after me and starts to scream at me. I just keep walking towards the building.

" You don't deserve someone like Ty. You cheat on him with your ex  you volunteer to be his nanny but after the first day you don't bother to show up again and you leave his mom all alone. He doesn't deserves this. He needs someone better and more mature. HE DESERVES SOMEONE LIKE ME." Wtf this bitch just say. She already gets everything she wants, And now she wants my man. I turn around and push her.

"WHAT U SAY?"

" YOU HEARD ME. Bitch u not deaf."she pushes me back . I smack the spit out her mouth. next thing you know we are both on floor fighting, I was winning I forgot she was pregnant and i field goal kicked her in the stomach. I never seen my sister in this much pain before. I felt so miserable because its all my fault.

"I'm pregnant you fuckin IDIOT. Unlike you i want to keep my baby" I couldn't think about getting the procedure anymore i just wanted make sure my sister and her baby was alright.

Later that Afternoon

Game Pov

ON BLOOD I WANNA SMACK DA FUK OUTTA KYLIE  ASS RIGHT NOW. SHE'S LUCKY DAT SHE RAWW'S GIRL AND THE BABY AIGHT. BLOOD I WANNA PUT HER IN THE TRUNK OF MY CAR, I'M NOT PLAYING WITH THIS BITCH. IMA CALL MY NIGGA RAWW.

'Yoooo"

"Thank God T- Raww in this Muh Fucka"

" Nigga u funny. What's good tho"

"Yo Bitch is seconds away from being in my trunk."Tyga Laughs.

"What she do?"

"Man Her and Kendall was at this abortion clinic type of place. & they got in a fight n Kylie kicked her in tha fuckin stomach."

"Time out what are they doing at at a abortion clinic if Kendall keeping the baby."

"Nigga Kylie didn't tell you?"

Ty- "Tell me what nigga? " 

"YO BITCH IZ CARRYING' this nigga iz pissed. 

"THE FUK. YO GAME STOP FUCKIN PLAYIN. WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON?"

"ON BLOOD KENDALL SAID SHE PREGNANT. & IF IT'S NOT YOURS I'M GUESSIN ITS LIL FRESH PRINCE JR NIGGA."

"Nigga Ima call you back."

Tyga Pov

I think Game is lying. So ima call Heather to see what she knows. I know she wouldn't lie to me.

" Ay Trell you on the phone with Heather?

"Yea what's up?"

"I need to ask her something" he puts the phone on speaker.

" Heather we been friends for like 5-6 years right?"

"Yea that sounds about right."

"Now you wouldn't lie to me right?" Heather gets snappy.

"Ty what do you want?"

" what's going on with Kylie?"