The Morning After

Kylie Pov

I'm so mad at Tyga right now. He really pissed me off coming to my house drunk. Anyways I'm going to check on him since my mom just left and i think he still in Kendall's room. i walk inside the room and he was doing push ups. He was looking good im not going to lie. But i'm still mad at him. I startled he quickly puts back on his shirt.

"What are doing ?"

"i was bored, my phone had died i had to do something."

"Well my mom just left so you can go home

"Man that nigga Corey was dickin down your mom this morning in the shower." i felt so bad for him because i didn't hear nothing.

"Eww I'm sorry you had to hear that."

"It's cool. Can we talk real quick."

"Sure but in my room"

He follows me into my room. i lay on my stomach on my bed. He sits on floor facing me but not to close.

"First i wanna apologize for the way i approached you last night, you didn't deserve that and you deserve better.But look Kylie i got a lot of drama in my life right now, My grandma is sick and the doctors can't find out what is the problem, she getting worst everyday. Chyna is acting like bitch and wont let me see my son cuz i refuse to financially support her anymore.

when he talked about his grandma he sounded like he was about to cry. i felt sorry for him.

"i'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I'm going to pray for her."

"Thanks i appreciate it . Kylie you giving me the cold shoulder is fucked up. Especially with me going threw so much in my life. I need my best friend back in my corner." I don't understand why can't we be together if we like each other. Like if i was born months earlier this wouldn't be a problem.

"I cant be your friend but you can be my boyfriend." He looks down at floor shakes his head.

" I want to but I'm scared." Whoa i didn't expect him to say that. But i took a second and thought about it. He scared of getting hurt.

"Give me your hands. I promise with my whole heart not to hurt you, If you promise not to hurt me ?"

"I Promise"

" I Promise

I wanted to kiss him so bad but he still reeked of marijuana and alcohol.

" So you going tell me happy birthday?" He grinning ear to ear.

" Happy Birthday 2 U. I sang to him. " So what are you doing today?"

" Me & chris was going to go to the new strip club they opened in LA. But since i can tell by the look on your face you not feeling that. Why don't you come over tonight and wear something sexy."

" Why so you can say you not looking at me?" I tease.

" Nah so i can take it off."

" Ooo you nasty."

" I'm a nasty nigga. I'm bouta leave to see my grandma. But come by my house around 8. "

Tyga Pov

I go to the hospital and my grandma is on a oxygen machine. The worst thing i saw in my life was seeing her go through that. I couldn't even look. My mom and Aunt wanted to talk funeral engagements but i didn't want to hear that so i just left and went home. I didn't even eat anything i just went straight to sleep. I wake up Kylie is calling me.

Kylie pov

"Hello" he sound so sleepy

"Oh you were sleep. I call you later"

"Its cool. What are doing."

"Nothin. I just got done eating at Khloe's"

"What you eat ?"

"Lasagna, salad and garlic bread."

"That's sounds good"

"Do you want some. Cuz i bring u some over if u want."

"If you could that would be dope.

"Alright baby i'm on my way.

I just got off the phone with Tyga and I think Khloe over heard me call him baby.

"So Kyles who your baby?" shit she did hear me'

" Didn't Nobody say anything about a baby." I'm going for she old and hearing things . I go looking through her cabinets looking for where she keeps her tuber wear. She gets tuber wear before I can find it.

"May I have the tuber wear?" i reach out my hand

"Sure just tell me who your baby is?" Shit what do i do I thought about weather I should tell her truth or to lie.

"Michael" she hands me the tuber wear I start packing up some food for mike to eat.

"Do I know this Michael? "She says as she put two pieces of garlic bread in a ziploc bag.

"Maybe i don't know who you know. But he lives in the area. " She thinks for a little bit as I put a top on salad.

" So how did you meet this Michael"

"At a birthday he performed at."

" Are you talking about Tyga? I know it's not him. Right?" didn't say anything I just wipe off the counters even though it wasn't anything there.

"KYLIE!"

" Yes me and Tyga are together. I don't care what you or anyone has to say this is who i want to be with."

" Okay if ever need to talk i'm here for you."