Game over?

Tyga Pov 

I Chill with Tiffany for couple days. She's very cool.I finished the tour with Chris. Today I'm going home to see King and my mom. I miss them so much. I'm really done with Kylie like i don't wanna see her, talk to her or hear anybody even say her name.  Of course Heather didn't get memo. 

Me ,Trell & Heater are chilling while my mom is making dinner. 

Heather- So T what going between you and Kylie?

Trell- Man fuck her man.  lets talk bout Tiffany and that crazy as story she told you. 

This is why Trell is   my best friend he always got my back. Like when i broke up with Chyna he was like fuck yeah lets throw a party. Now Heather un loyal ass is #TeamKylie or some shit. If she doesnt get with the program ima have to introduce Trell to some white bitches. 

Ty- So two weeks before the concert she was hanging with her gay best friend  going thru his phone. she  finds a video of her friend with some guy and she watches it cuz she likes gay porn.  which is weird as fuck to me but anyways. long story short she found out her boyfriend is the guy on the video. 

Heather- The fuck?

Trell- The real crazy thing is her boyfriend goes to bible school.

Heather- Eww All i got from the story is you had unprotected sex with this girl who's boyfriend is on the dl. Cuz we all know t raww don't like to wrap it up. 

Heather is in a real bitchy mood today. 

Ty- Na I used a condom. Man the pussy was tight as fuck tho. 

Trell- Really ?

Heather  gives Trell the stare of death. 

Trell- I'm mean umm. I just going to shut up before i end up in the dog house like Game.

Ty- Damn Kendall still got him in the doghouse?

Heather- fuck That lets talk about you and Kylie ?

Why she keep bringing  this bitch name up. Like i'm done her thot ass. stop bringing her name up. it really starting to make me frustrated. 

Ty- I don't wanna talk bout her young. 

   I walk into the kitchen and check on the food and come back. 

Heather- Ty look i known you for like 5-6 years now i never seen you happier than when you are with Kylie.

Trell- You was happy when you was with her. 

TF Trell? i thought we was on the same team.

Heather-  you still love her and she loves you.

 why are they ganging up on me? I know what they saying has some fact to it. we gotta go my separate ways.

Ty- look i'm done with her. She  cheated on me got pregnant by some fuck nigga and lied to me about it. she just to immature right now. do i love her? Yea i never had so many feelings bout someone in my life. But I'm tired and i  can't take this shit anymore i just gotta walk otha way. 

Kylie Pov

Me and Jaden have been spending time together since we hanged out the other day. Even though i miss Ty a lot its cool hanging out with him. We are both are clueless how we are going to raise this kid. Tonight we have dinner at his parents house to tell them the news. I hope this goes good. 

It went horrible they wanted me to get an abortion. Jaden girlfriend was with us, i didn't know he had girlfriend because the other day he was trying fuck me while we was watching Hunger Games. i cried all the way home. I called Heather but she didn't answer.  When i got into my room i called Ty and didn't answer either. Seconds later he calls me back.

Ty- Hello ?

I was shocked that he was really on the phone. I couldn't do nothing but continue to cry.