I got Drama

Tyga Pov 

Me ,Game & Trell just left Chyna mom house and Chyna had left 3 weeks ago.  Chyna mom was trying to flirt with Game but he wasn't interested at all. I was kinda happy that Chyna wasn't at  her mom's house because it smelled like mold, cigarettes and wet dog. some real funky shit.  After i got Chyna new number we rolled out. I call her on ride back to the hotel. I call her and a guy answers the phone. 

"Hello may i speak to Angela"

"May i ask who calling?"

"Ray"

"Yea hang on" he hands Chyna the phone. 

"Hello?

" Sup" 

"Who dis?"

" You know who this is. Why do i have to chase you around the world to see my son?"

"Oh Tiger.  I thought that was you. King has a new daddy. He doesn't need you anymore." The guy starts yelling Chyna in the background 

Guy- "Aye don't play with that nigga like that. That's how niggas get killed, and  you know i have a wife so  stop playin." Chyna fucking niggas who are married. I guess hoes will be hoes.  The guy grabs the phone from Chyna. 

"Look homie I don't want no problems."

"Its cool" He hands the phone back to Chyna 

"Where you at i want to see my son."

"Don't you have a little girlfriend to worry about?"

"No I'm Single. What are you talking about?"  How does she know about Kylie?

"Well according to TMZ you and Kylie are dating."  I tell Trell to look up what Chyna is talking about. 

"If you aren't dating Kylie why is she  at your house ? Wearing your clothes, Driving your car, Wearing Your jewelry? " Wtf is she talking about? How does she even know she at my house.

"Kylie is just House sitting. Nothing else is going on. Where you at ? I want to see my son.

"I'm in my skin that's all you need to know. Are you fucking that girl ?"

"No we just friends. Where u at i need to see my son? "

Chyna hangs up the phone. I'm pissed that she wouldn't give me her location. Trell shows me the TMZ article. Based on the pictures i seen we not touching each other we just hanging out. I don't understand why everybody is freaking out say we are dating. 

"Damn kuz. What's really going on ?  Dob't lie to me i'm your brother."  

" We just hanging out  and she just house sitting while i'm gone and  that's it.

I knew Trell and Game were about to annoy the shit out of  me for the rest of the ride to the hotel. 

 "Raww you got a house sitter that needs a babysitter"

Trell n Game were dying laughing. I didn't do nothing i just shake my head. 

"Damn Game that's fucked up." Shortly after arriving at the hotel  I call Kylie to see what happened. 

" Hello Bae what's going on. 

"  Hello Mike this is Kylie mom Kris. I'm going handle this this situation for you two.  But when i do i don't want you to contact my daughter again. Deal? "  I don't want to say. i want to agree. I also can't leave Kylie alone. I got real feelings for her