I stared at the Doctor, watching him. He refused to meet my eyes. "There's more to that story isn't there, Doctor?"

"You were in a pool of your own blood." He muttered.

"And?" I prodded.

"I punched him."

"Doctor!" I objected, anger boiling inside me.

"What!?"

"You shouldn't have done that!"

"Oh, so, I should've just let him kill you?!"

"You don't need to involve yourself! I can handle this!"

 "I could see that. Clearly, you were dealing with your dad, WHILE YOU WERE UNCONSCIOUS!" He shouted.

"I can fight my own battles without you! This is my life, Doctor, not yours!" I screamed storming off to my room.

ROSE POV

After Jordyn marched away, I turned to the Doctor. He had his head bent at the console, as though he was in deep thought.

"Do you care about her?" I asked, my voice wavering.

When he didn't respond, I tried again. "Okay, do you care about her more than me?"

He looked at me with a face filled with guilt, telling me I didn't want to know the answer.

"I knew it was too good to be true." I muttered, walking out and slamming the Tardis door.

JORDYN POV

I sat on my bed, staring at my reflection with distaste. Maybe he was right. Maybe I was just a mistake. I wasn't worth the waste of space. If my own father can say that to me then it must be true.

I started to peel the bandage on the back of my head off, letting the blood flow freely.

My vision became blurry as the blood streamed down my neck. Someone walked into my room just then. I could just barely make out the Doctor's horrified face as he ran to cover my head with the bandage again.

"Why-Why would you do that?" I muttered.

"What the hell were you thinking?!"

"Wanted to die, better than this life." I whispered, resting my bloody head on the pillow.

The Doctor picked up my head and rested it in his lap softly.

"You can't die. I won't let you. You hear me?" 

"Just let me go, please."

"Never."

I smiled up at him. Someone still cared. That was all I needed.

"Thank you."

He smirked and raked his hand through my hair while I closed my eyes.

"I don't want you to ever go back there. I don't care if you're declared missing or even dead. You're staying here where I can keep you safe."

I sat up and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. "I love you too Doctor."

A/N I'm sorry, but I have to end it there. I will try to update ASAP but since I'm back at school things are all over the place. If you want updates on all my stories or even just this one, follow me.